“Sal”
Review of Cyndia's

Cyndia's
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Good time good food good price. What else? My wife and I stopped in while our original favorite breakfast place was closed for renovations. We'll
Now we have two. Thanks

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 13, 2019

The only reason that I do not frequent this establishment is that it closes at 3 and not local to me. Sandwiches were delicious and the sweet potato fries fabulous. My lunch friend came from the other direction and she said how did you ever find this place. She liked it also.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Great food!!! Small town spot with a great menu. A little bit of everything. Breakfast and lunch specials daily.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Stopped by 09/26/18.
We came here after church for brunch and really enjoyed everything about Cyndia's. Stuck at the end of a small row of businesses we could tell it was going to be good from the crowd that was there... indoor and outdoor seating available.
My wife and I each had a "Mick Benny". (Basically eggs Benedict with home made corned beef hash on rye bread) We both really enjoyed the eggs done this way. Eggs still runny... the homemade corned beef was really really good and we couldn't get enough of the home fries. My son had a chorizo (Dio's) fritatta with grits which he gobbled up pretty quick. I take that to be 5 star rating from him.
We also had some fresh squeezed OJ, which was fantastic, but then, isn't it always when it's fresh squeezed?
But what really made this dining experience was Mary Ann. She must be the boss because she only seemed to take the orders... and bring the coffees, but then started with 'snide' quips and comments that had us laughing and smiling throughout the whole meal. I didn't see her bringing any of the orders to the table, although I'm sure she's more than capable.
She did however do a little babysitting for a young mom that was trying to eat her meal. Nice touch.
So thank you Mary Ann for the "entertainment". I'll be asking to be sat at your table next time we visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I heard that Cyndia's was the place to go, so I decided to check it out for breakfast. I had a typical breakfast- eggs, toast & coffee. Instead of the home fries, I had tomatoes and an extra egg. Cooked easy, just right. Seems like a lot of regulars eat here; I can understand why. Service is quick and friendly, the place is clean. They also serve lunch and there's a small bakery showcase. The owner's name is Cynthia, so I couldn't figure out why the place is called Cyndia's. Next time I'll ask.

Date of visit: August 2018