“Unwanted item with shrimp salad”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Totowa
Cuisines: American
Clifton, New Jersey
“Unwanted item with shrimp salad”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

stopped in for a light lunch. I ordered the above and halfway through I found a fly crawling around on the salad covered with dressing. had to come that way from the kitchen. The manager took the item off the bill
and offered another meal but I refused. My wife and I will not be returning
to this location.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank tommygunn923

Paterson, New Jersey
“Great for a chain”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The customer service was amazing!! I had the French onion soup that was great. And the burger with onion peels. Amazing! It is a great place for a chain.

• Visited August 2013
Wayne, New Jersey
“Gross!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have not been to Applebee's in years, but went here yesterday with some co-worker friends. Thank god the boss picked up the check, because I hated the food. My chicken was low quality and tasted gross. I can't remember the last time I ever ate anything good at an Applebee's. I won't be back, even if it's for free.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JBWHATUP
wayne, nj
“Always Consistant”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It's Applebees, what more can I say. People are always friendly, service is good, food is always fresh and consistant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank IVBandit
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Another good place for a quick and good meal!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Applebees is a frequent as it is close to home.....food is always good, i dont go there for the drinks....so I wont comment on them...but their appetizers and food and service is always very good!

Visited July 2012