“Great concept”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed January 16, 2019

The restaurant was too tight. People were bumping into me as they walked through. Food was a little bland.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2018

My husband and I had a nice dinner here. I thought it was a little expensive, but the food was good and we would go there again for a special occasion. Since they don't have a freezer and buy their food fresh daily, I felt comforted knowing that whatever I was eating was fresh. The service was very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Supererrn
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here with colleague for a business lunch. All I have to say is what a beautiful little restaurant and what phenomenal food and service I was introduced to. All the choices are phenomenal I had the calamari to start with which was amazing. I followed by a fish soup that was out of this world. Everything in this restaurant was Top Notch I totally recommend this place to anyone is a must if you're in Totowa

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2018

Visited 02/17/2018 for dinner
We've been back to RSK a few times since we first stopped in back in 2016. We've come here with friends and/or family and to a person... everyone loved their meals.
As always, Jose was very attentive and friendly in getting us seated and started, as were the other members of the wait staff that served us.
But this time we just really loved our meals. We started with the octopus salad... excellent with arugula, marinated artichokes, garbanzos/chickpeas, roasted peppers and a nice amount of octopus.
My wife had the seafood risotto, with a tomato sauce. I make risotto at home with mushrooms, onions and rosemary... but it's a white wine sauce, and not much sauce as the sauce is mostly absorbed by the rice. She was a little reluctant to get this dish because it had a "red" sauce, but decided to try it and was raving about it all night. The little taste she allowed me was indeed, very good. I may have to step up my recipe when I make risotto at home next time.
I went for the short ribs and pasta. I was raving about this dish all night. The boneless ribs were so tasty and tender, and the homemade pasta was a shape I've never seen before. Kind of like spazle, but not. But very good. You get 2 very nice sized pieces of ribs, so big I could only eat one and am waiting for dinner to have the other piece tonight. Truly a couple of the best meals we've had here.
We capped the evening off with a piece of mousse cake and coffee. I'm not sure if the desserts are made 'in house', but this cake was excellent.
There are a lot of really good restaurants in this area, but this has to be one of the best!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017

We visited during lunch. Nice atmosphere, pleasant dining, delicious food. The portions are generous

Date of visit: October 2017