Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$144
Wyndham$144
Hotels.com$144
Priceline$144
FindHotel$144
eDreams$144
1,487 results
All reviews hardwood floors front desk staff room was clean wedding weekend cocktail hour the jersey shore versailles angel dale ballroom nj event highway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jenny H, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Reviewed March 1, 2017

There isn't one bad thing I can say about my stay. From check in, to the room, ballroom, food everything was amazing. The room was spotless and the bed was amazing! The sheets were soft, pillows were perfect and the mattress was so comfortable! I was actually pleasantly pleased, everything was perfect!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Ihad trouble reaching someone to help me create a room block for my daughter's wedding. When I finally reached them, I was not impressed with the deal they offered me. I did not find any of the several representatives that dealt with accommodating. When we arrived, I was disappointed with the appearance of the suites and we were not grouped together even though I told them I was using 5 suites for my married children. I have always received better service in the many other hotels that I have frequented.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jenny H, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Ramada Hotel & Suites Toms River. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay, and we would like to take this opportunity to respond to your concerns. We understand that when you contacted the hotel, our room sales coordinator was out of the office for the weekend, and promptly returned your call that Monday. Unfortunately, we were not able to offer a more discounted rate than the rate that was offered to you. All of your rooms were located on the first floor in one of our suite buildings, but because of the last minute booking and specific room type you requested, we were not able to offer adjoining rooms to all guests. Again, we apologize that you were not completely satisfied, but we believe we did our best to offer you a great rate and accommodate all your requests to the best of our ability. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

Upon entering the room a torn up pillowcase was left by I assume the cleaning staff. No internet. Bug in Bathroom. AC/Heat blew directly in your face if you slept in the bed near the window. Door difficult to open even when the electronic key was working. Toilets way too low even in the handicap stall.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jenny H, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay with us at the Ramada Hotel & Suites Toms River. We always encourage our guests to let us know as soon as a problem arises so we can address it immediately. Unfortunately, we have no comments noted in our log about your stay. If we had known, we would have been happy to assist you with the inconveniences. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Enjoyable stay, very affordable. Beautiful room & clean overall facility. Great value. Changed my mind about Ramada. Would absolutely stay again

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Jenny H, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Toms River, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that your recent stay with us was exceptional, and we are pleased to hear you would stay with us again.