“easy & carefree” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Toms River, New Jersey
“easy & carefree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

we are hurricane sandy victims. we checked into the clarion on 1/2/13 when demo/construction started on our house. the staff here couldn't be nicer,from the front desk to the maids to our bartendress! everyone is friendly and helpful,without invading our privacy. we couldn't be happier with our choice to stay here. the staff has made our transition from home to hotel living as easy as could be expected under these difficult circumstances. our room is spacious and clean. thank you! the smiths in 105

Room Tip: good exercise room too! our room was quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
tomsriver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

My stay here was due to hurricane sandy. And I have to say the hotel management ,staff,and all workers made my stay here a memorable one.the rooms,lounge,and service was always delivered with a smile .as my stay nears an end I plan to come back and visit ( great place to be on the weekend) clarion , u guys rock !! ;-)

• Stayed December 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I think this is a beautiful hotel lovely landscaping and rooms are very clean front desk is very friendly .i have two complaints first the housekeepers come very early and knock on your door at 830 in the morning and if you dont answer they just come into your room which I dont like I could be in the shower and I shouldn't have to worry about people just coming in to your room second problem is they either need a guest laundry on each floor or they need to limit the amount of laundry a guest can do cause you have ignorant people who do 20 pounds of laundry and hold up the laundry room for hours and no one else can use it these are my only two problems buy other than that the place is very beautiful and I would stay here again

• Stayed December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Clarion Hotel for close to a month while I was on a work trip. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel was well maintained and I would definitely feel comfortable staying there on a subsequent work trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank C C
Fort Lee, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at the Clarion in Toms River, N.J., overnight to attend the wedding of a daughter of a friend. It was shortly after Hurricane Sandy after their power came back. I was pleased with the accommodations - clean room, extra comfortable bed (I used the down/feather pillow). Best of all were the pleasant and helpful staff. Definitely will recommend this hotel for any length of stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Elizabeth T
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

It seemed odd to need a hotel in a town I called home most of my life, but suddenly, I did. This property was always knows for it's catering and conferences when it was a Quality Inn. I am so glad I chose it for my quick one night stay. Staff could not be more accommodating and room was spotlessly clean and well appointed.
Property is set back from main road so noise was not an issue. If you did not wish to eat on-site, many many restaurants and stores are within 1/2 a mile...many within walking distance. While I only stayed one night, I could have easily and gladly used this property for an extended stay

Room Tip: The suites with spa tub are really lovely and worth the extra $$ if you will be staying for extended...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed overnight at the Clarion Hotel for my daughter's wedding. The bed was so comfortable, the breakfast wonderful & the staff great. The room & hotel was super clean. Highly reccommend this hotel to any friends or family coming to Toms River.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3.5 of 5 stars 1,071 reviews
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
BEST WESTERN Leisure Inn

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River? Share your experiences!