“Comfort and Conveniant”

Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I was a Guest for several weeks from June '11 thru October '11. The Staff and Management right down to Tammy the Breakfast Host, PJ at the front desk and Heidi at the Bar. They really made my stay away from home very pleasant and memorable. Friendly and helpful. At times i even felt that i had never left home. I want to say that with Lisa at the helm this place ran ship shape. (Thank you ). You would be hard pressed to find a better hotel in the area. I will be back.

Room Tip: Talk w/Lisa she will make sure your stay is well worth your dollars spent.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I want to say I was so completly happy with the quality inn in tomsriver.our wedding was amazing thanks to the staff.kevin is the banquet manager and donna is the banquet coordinator.thet both went above and beyond for us.from the very first meeting until the end of our wedding they were fantastic.i can almost garentee you will not find a better banquet hall for the price.kevin even customized our package to fit our needs. The wedding suite was beautiful amd compt. As part of our package. I would recomend this place to anyone who wants great quality that wont send u into debt. I hope the staff read this and know they made my husband and my dreams come true!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Maryaustin25
Reviewed October 19, 2011

SUPERB! Never have I been treated better and feel as my business means something to everyone, workers and managers alike. I have no bad words to say about this hotel. From the very beginning until the end (3months later) the entire staff was great.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I rented the banquet room for a bridal shower. The banquet coordinator worked closely with me to plan the menu and the food was delicious, and very reasonable priced. Some of our guests stayed overnight after the shower, and they said the rooms were very clean and the breakfast buffet was great. We will definitely come and stay here again next summer since the beaches are so close.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I travel a lot, I usually stay at a Choice Hotels branded hotel. Anytime that I'm in the Tom's River area, the RT 37 Quality Inn is my choice. Best breakfast, cleanest rooms, privacy, quiet to sleep in, secure, and the resturaunt is very good should you choose to eat there. What more could you ask for?

I have found them very resposive to suggestions. I have stayed there frequently for the last 10 years.

Obviously, I recomend!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We selected the Quality Inn Toms River as it was highly rated in Trip Advisor reviews, it was relatively inexpensive off-season and it was a short drive to Island Beach State Park (one of the last unspoiled beach areas on the Jersey shore). We were very pleased with our experience. We booked a larger second floor room that appeared to have been recently renovated. Room was clean, desk service was very friendly, and the free breakfast was better than most that we've encountered in similarly priced hotels. Location is convenient to shore access via Rte 37 although a negative is that there is not much of a restaurant selection close to the hotel (certainly nothing in walking distance). Not sure how it stacks up for rates in-season but for off-season we give it two thumbs-up and will certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2011

This hotel has been here for a long time and is badly in need of rehab. We picked this hotel because it had the highest Tripadvisor rating of any of the Toms River hotels. We were in town for two Dayan son the next night we stayed in the Holiday Inn, and it was a little nicer, and cheaper. The worse thing about this hotel was the smell of the room. It had a funky, dirty smell. This room was on the first flow, so maybe the other floors smell less.
The complimentary breakfast was good and included a variety of choices.

Room Tip: Try a floor other than the first.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Chateau Inn & Suites
Chateau Inn & Suites
#2 of 7 in Spring Lake

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River? Share your experiences!