Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Comfort Inn Toms River(Toms River)(Great Value!)
$89
$90
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Americana Motel(Toms River)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsburger kingquality innfront deskbreakfast buffetroom was cleanchoice hotelsoutdoor poolbar restaurantgreat place to staythe garden state parkwaybanquet managerwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripnice staythe entire staffwedding receptionthe jersey shore
Reviewed September 21, 2011

If ever you need to have a Meeting big or small, this is the place to go. The Management and Staff took care of all our needs. Friendly staff and great service. Everything was ready for us, all we had to do was be there. A big Thank you to the Team at Quality Inn, Toms River.

Orgo-Thermit, Inc.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I took my older kids for a couple of days to Six Flags and was looking for a decent hotel. I picked this one based on the reviews. I'll start with the bad. The bottom floor (there are only 2 floors) had a "unique" smell. I think it was the smell of smoking rooms but everything is non-smoking. I could only guess the changeover was recent, or the hotel hasn't done anything with the leftover odor. A distinct odor that's hard to overlook. Guessing it was indeed stale smoke residue, I requested a room on the second floor the next night, which was easily accommodated. Now the good. The free breakfast was fine, the bartenders/after-hours wait staff were super friendly, as were the front desk staff. The pool was great. Overall, I'd go back. I'd stayed at the Holiday Inn there in past years, which was good also, but they don't offer free breakfast in the summer, so I picked this hotel. Just get a room on the second floor and you'll be fine.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TequillaSunset
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stay with my family two nights at th Quality Inn in Toms River NJ, quite frequently.The room are clean and very friendly staff and very good service .The free breakfast is great, filling and tasty. I will continue to use the Quality Inn and recommend it to others

Room Tip: room 217 has the best view
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mariola0810
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My husband and I stayed for almost a week with our little dog. The room was very spacious and clean. Though there were loads of families with children and it was a pet friendly hotel, there was very little noise during the day or at night. The pool was very nice and clean. The breakfasts were a real pleasant surprise-lots of good choices and everything was fresh tasting. The eggs actually tasted like eggs. The staff was cheerful and helpful without having to be asked. This was a very good value and we will stay here again next summer.

Room Tip: First floor if you are coming with a pet and as close to an exit as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Quality Inn meets and exceeds my expectations of today's business posture of "Corporate America". So many times you're just another number, not at Quality Inn of Tom's River, NJ. From the moment I arrived I felt like I was important. From the 'Welcome" gift to the daily newspaper I couldn't ask for better treatment. Quality Inn has my business from now on.

Room Tip: The free high speed internet has something to be desired, not exactly what I would call high speed.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business