“A Very Good Value”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Ohio
“A Very Good Value”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Check in went smoothly even though it was very late on our first night. We found the room precooked, which was a pleasant surprise. It was extremely warm that day and we've found most hotels don't run the ac prior to the guests arrival. They did and it was very welcome. The room was clean and relTi ely large. We especially enjoyed the large countertop in the bathroom. The tv was a digital flat screen which was also appreciated. Overall the room was very nice.
On thing we noticed was that while we were on the ground floor the outside entrances on our side of the building had a lot of steps. If you need a barrier-free entrance being on the ground floor may not be enough. We suggest checking Tunis detail with the front desk if this is important to you.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Sandbuilder

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Cape May, New Jersey
Reviewed July 22, 2011

I stay at the Quality Inn in Toms River, NJ, quite frequently (at least 2 time per month) for business. The rooms are clean, the customer service is fantastic. It has become my "home away from home". I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Toms River area!!

Annmarie O'Neill
Senior Seminar Services, Inc.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank amo19525
Clifton
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I called a month and half before the trip to book my 2 nights I called back and confirmed I had the reservation for those 2 nights and they confirmed. I got my confirmation number from them too. When I arrived they told me they don't have my reservation, I'm like I called twice and you confirmed it. The charged me $80 more than the rate originally given to me. At least they accompanied me with a room but I was upset that I had to pay more. Make sure you get a confirmation via email or mail.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KBBBBBB
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I frequently bring in associates to the area, and always use this hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful, and my employees enjoy having refrigerators and microwaves in their rooms. Also, the free breakfast is great! I will continue to use the Quality Inn and recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tq111
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Excellent clean facility with ample parking. Very close to major roads but set back so traffic noise is not a problem. Minutes away to the ocean and shopping.The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was free, filling and tasty, and the hotel staff was very professsional. Weekday evenings the room was very quiet. Weekend evenings we could hear the music (mostly bass and drum) rumbles from the lounge opposite the reservation desk. Unfortunately, our room was situated near the reservation atrium area. All members of our party heard the noise. If not for this annoyance, the hotel would be close to a perfect 10.

Room Tip: Reserve a weekend room away from lounge area
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank nyny019
Rochester, NY
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Efficient check in. Room was large, clean, and well equipped with the amenities we have come to expect (decent TV, coffee maker, hair dryer) but also had a small refrigerator and a microwave. Bed was comfortable. I think it had been recently remodeled as a part of some sort of up upgrade program.

Breakfast was the usual motel free breakfast, but also had hot scrambled eggs and bacon on a steam table. So sort of a cut above the norm.

Hotel is located west of the Garden state on Rte 31 but well back from it so noise from the road is not a factor.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank HimselfNY
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 5, 2010

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Had a great stay!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
#3 of 11 in Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Best Western Leisure Inn

Been to Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River? Share your experiences!