Check in staff was great (Dan & Manager), brought extra pillows to our room & refused a tip! But dead & live crickets in the room were not fun. We were told by late night staff to use a hairdryer to scare away the crickets (not easy when it was attached to wall on the other side of the room) and that the bug spray was to smelly to use. We also had an extreamly bright wall light (main room light) missing its cover so we couldnt use it & desk lamp had no bulbs. Becauae we had an event to attend we just dealt with it. The beds were so soft, those outdated covers & the scratchiest blankets made sleeping a chore along with the constant chirping from the cricket. Breakfast was sadly to crowded & depleated to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Atlantic Coast at our Howard Johnson Hotel -Toms River. Conveniently located off Route 9 and just 15 minutes from the Jersey Shore, our pet-friendly Toms River hotel near McGuire Air Force Base is one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast, a large indoor heated pool, two restaurants, a pub & grille with live entertainment, a free pass to a fitness center adjacent to the hotel, free wireless high speed internet access and laundry service. We look forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Of Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Howard Johnson Toms River
- Toms River Howard Johnson