“So glad we changed hotels”

Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We were in Toms River visiting family and friends. The hotel we had originally booked was awful so we looked for another one and found this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean. A million times better than the other hotel!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear Cristal C,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay! We are glad we could make your experience in Toms River a pleasant one. Thank you for the amazing comments, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel last year when it was a Holiday Inn. I had a really great experience, so when I decided to take my daughter and her teenage friends to Seaside Heights, I wanted to stay at the same hotel. Little did I know they changed the name, but I decided to give it a chance. Well I'm glad I did. We were greeted at the front desk by Jared with a big smile and a warm welcome.

I booked two rooms one for me and one for my daughter's friends. The rooms were very nice, clean and quiet. What I like about this hotel is that it's only a 10 minute ride to Seaside Heights, but worlds apart from the run down, noisy, dirty hotel rooms in Seaside. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to go to Seaside Heights, and wants to stay in a nice and comfortable hotel.

My only complaint and disappointment was that last year they offered a buffet breakfast, and this year you had to order breakfast off the menu.

If my daughter and her friends want to go to Seaside Heights again next year, I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear David K,

Thank you for the outstanding review of the TR Hotel! It's great that you had the same great experience as last year. We are thrilled that you, your daughter, and her friends had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed your trip to Seaside Heights! We greatly appreciate all your great comments, and we look forward to your stay with us next year!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

After a horrible experience at a Seaside Heights hotel. We Called the T R hotel,
and thanks to Jenn the front office manager, who went above and beyond to ensure a great stay. The entire staff was a pleasure to deal with, no request was too big or too small. The room was very clean and comfy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone whose going down for a visit. The location is great just minutes away to the "action". The food at the Palms restaurant was also great.I can't say enough about Jenn and her staff for making our stay at this hotel "the best hotel experience we've had.

Dianne W.

1  Thank DeAnn1226
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear DeAnn1226,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We are thrilled that we were able to provide you and your family with exceptional accommodations while you visited the Jersey Shore! We greatly appreciate your wonderful comments and your recommendation to other travelers. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I want to thank the entire staff for an amazing wedding reception my niece had at the Tr Hotel last weekend. The staff was excellent from the check in process with Jennifer and I couldn't say more excellent things about Samantha and the entire wedding staff. Everyone was so friendly and service was exceptional. The ballroom looked great and food was so yummy. I been to a lot of weddings in the new york area but this was actually the best reception I ever attended. Thank you so much to everyone that made this a wonderful experience!

Dear Donna M,

Thank you! What a touching review! We are thrilled that you, your niece, and the rest of your family had an outstanding time at the wedding reception in our ballroom. We know how important a wedding is to everyone involved, so do our very best to make sure everything goes perfectly. Thank you again for the outstanding review, and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

What an experience! My daughter's wedding was at the Water's Edge in Bayville, NJ, and because we live an hour south from the area we placed a reservation with the TR Hotel
to accommodate us. I think we reserved all or most of the entire 3rd floor and a couple rooms on the 4th floor. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the entire staff could not do enough for us. I will recommend this hotel and to especially ask for Jennifer Hayden Schel who literally tracked me down because she had a question about someone in our party. What an AWESOME, FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS staff you have. We stayed 6/20/14-6/22/14 Sincerely Gail A Macera

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear 810gama,

First of all - CONGRATULATIONS! We are thrilled that you completely enjoyed your daughter's wedding at Water's Edge and the accommodations and amenities offered at the TR Hotel! It is wonderful to hear that everyone had a wonderful stay with us. We greatly appreciate your review, and we wish your daughter a lifetime of love and happiness with her new husband. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was there this past weekend for a wedding for my son. They actually got married at the Waters Edge in Bayville. (which I totally recommend ) The hotel was very nice. The staff was wonderful. A huge shout out for the front office manager Jennifer. Such a great lady. So personal and so professional. Whenever we saw her she greeted us by our name. We had a large group and everything was very organized. The front desk staff was also very nice, especially Alexa. All our guest were all very pleased. Thank you for making our wedding a huge success.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Donna C,

Wow - thank you and congratulations! We are thrilled that your son's wedding was perfectly executed this weekend! We know how important weddings are to everyone involved, and we do our very best to make sure that everything goes smoothly and, most importantly, is as stress-free as possible. Thank you again for a beautiful review! We will be sure to share it with the Jennifer, Alexa, and the rest of the staff! We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I just want to give a short thank you now. A more in depth review will follow. Sorry I'm still not home yet. As far as housekeeping rooms were all impeccably clean, service was outstanding, all the way around our front office manage Jen went over and above to assist us, as far as us leaving for our wedding she assisted with whatever we needed..... Our group was really worried about being away from home for a wedding, well all our worries went out the door the minute we checked in. A million thanks to all.....another review to follow
Sincerely
C.Borino

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear borinoc,

Thank you for the beautiful review! We are thrilled that we could help make your wedding weekend as relaxing and stress-free as possible. We greatly appreciate all of your amazing comments and your review will be shared with the entire staff as it will definitely brighten their day. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toms River
#4 of 11 in Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!