“Great staff!”

Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stay here regularly for work. The staff is great! I really and honestly have to tell you how much effort people here put in to make me feel welcomed when they realized I've been here before. Especially one lady named Jennifer. She's like super bubbly and hyper, you can't help but be happy or really annoyed at her. Haha

The room sizes are pretty standard however the beds are kind of hard to me. I would say it's like a soft wrestling mat. Aside from that you've got your standard hotel room with tv, air conditioning. I don't recall being in a room with a fridge.

As for the neighborhood, you're about 15 minutes from the beach with no traffic. In terms of restaurants you've got your fill of fast food, ihop, and a couple diners. If you're looking for restaurants. Your selection is a bit limited or you'll have to drive about ten minutes north for olive garden, Friday's or whatever. If you're a picky eater then there's a few supermarkets around for you to go make your own dinner.

There's a restaurant attached and has a bar. Sorry, no free breakfast unless there's some promotion but you've got free coffee.

There's a decent sized gym, pool and a small video arcade here as well. Free WiFi.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank SolomonNYC
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear SolomonNYC,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay and our exceptional staff! We are glad you always have a wonderful stay with us at the Holiday Inn Toms River. We greatly appreciate all your amazing comments, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Service was very good and accommodating. Room was clean and very basic. The entire hotel needs to be updated. New carpet, paint, bathroom fixtures would go a long way to improving the hotel. While the price was good $89 for the night, I would not have paid more as it would not have been worth it. Breakfast was $9 for the buffet and essentially a continental breakfast. Would not recommend staying at this location.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Thexprt7
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Thexprt7,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday inn Toms River. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers. Thank you for your feedback. Your comments will be shared with management and taken into consideration. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I do not know where to begin with how happy I am with my wedding at the Holiday Inn, Toms River. I have had friends who have had weddings at the most upscale places around New York/ New Jersey and they are all bragging about mine. The staff was outstanding. They accommodated everything we asked for. The food was out of this world. I do not know where to start or finish with how everyone is raving about it. Jennifer Schel at the front desk is just someone I would like to make an extra special thank you to. Not to mention Samantha in banquet, Tracy... Literally everyone was just fantastic. Thank you holiday inn for making my wedding all it could be!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Jessica D
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Jessica D,

First of all, congratulations! We could not be happier that you absolutely loved your wedding. We work hard to make sure your special day is perfect, and it is always wonderful to hear such great feedback from our couples. Thank you again for the outstanding review! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while we were in Toms River for a Memorial Service, the hotel staff were all friendly and helpful. The location is great easy to get in and out of. The room was comfortable and clean, those a little of a well worn loo to the halls and room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank liza23star

Dear liza23star,

Thank you for the wonderful review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River! We greatly appreciate your excellent feedback, and we hope you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

The front desk supervisor is one of the nicest I have ever met at a hotel. I had visited the hotel because of a serious family illness and Jennifer went above and beyond to make my stay the best it could have been. Much more than I ever expected.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Victoria K
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Victoria K,

Thank you for the great review of your stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River! We are glad we were able to assist you with all your needs, and it is wonderful to hear that our staff went above and beyond for you. We greatly appreciate your review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I checked in last night and the service has been exceptional. I had called ahead with a few requests, a fridge and an adjoining room so another guest attending the wedding could be next to us. They met all my requests. When we checked in there was a wedding in progress and no close parking place. We had a lot of luggage, so they allowed u to park in front until we got settled in. There were no luggage carts so the woman from the front desk went and retrieved one for us. When we got to our room there was no fridge, when I called the front desk, they immediately sent us up a fridge and microwave. Later we went to the lounge. I asked if I could order food to go, and come back down to get it. The waitress offered to call our room to notify us when the food was ready. I have witnessed nothing but excellent and friendly service. From some of the past reviews I have read it appears they have made a lot of changes. The staff is super friendly and helpful and thr rooms are very new looking and appear to be recently updayed. They even have a flat screen tv.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rebeccaandjade

Dear rebeccaandjade,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled you had an excellent stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River, and that our exceptional staff went above and beyond to assist you with all your needs. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

First let me say the staff were very friendly and helpful. The elevator made strange sounds. We were on the 3rd floor and our room overlooked the roof of part of the hotel. The room was very small. Other than a microtell it was the smallest room we had on our trip through New England.
The room and bath were clean, no complaint there. Also since the hotel had a restaurant there was no free breakfast

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank William B
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear gtmobill,

Thank you for your review! It is great that the staff was helpful and friendly, but we are sorry that the elevator was making some noises and that your accommodations were smaller than you expected. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch
#2 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!