We were disappointed with our stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River.
-No early check in- not even 30 minutes early. All the available rooms were allegedly still dirty
-The elevator was broken down - I know it's unforeseeable and can happen, but It still was a negative
- Bad smells in the hallway and in the room. The room smelled of old hotel air freshener.
- The carpeting was dirty
- The crowds were rowdy, yelling all and screaming all hours of night
- Security - we checked out in the AM to find 5 Toms River Police vehicles parked in front of the hotel
- The shower drain was clogged
- Good location, easy on and off of the parkway and close to shopping and food
- Great price
- The bathroom and bed were clean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated off of the Garden State Parkway and close to a wide array of Jersey Shore attractions, the Days Hotel in Toms River-Jersey Shore offers a fanatical devotion to quality, cleanliness and one-on-one care. Cutting-edge amenities, peerless service and state-of-the-art facilities, plus a convenient location, make it the perfect pick whether you're planning a vacation or business trip to Toms River.The hotel's location in Toms River, NJ is especially ideal for corporate travelers who seek to maximize efficiency and productivity. There are a number of military facilities nearby, including McGuire Air Force Base, and Exelon's Oyster Creek Power Plant is also easily accessible. Also, for meetings of up to 400 people, you can consider making use of one of the five function rooms we offer.Vacationers find endless entertainment outlets in Toms River, NJ. The hotel's proximity to Seaside Heights means beaches, shopping, a scenic boardwalk and amusement park rides are 10 minutes away. You can also take a day trip to the Jersey Shore Premium Outlets, just 20 miles from the hotel.Guests look forward to coming home to Toms River, NJ because of this hotel's fantastic amenities. The heated, indoor pool and a sauna promise relaxation, and free hotel-wide Wi-Fi access keeps you connected. Happy hour at Palm's Lounge is always fun, and dinner at Palm's Restaurant is sure to satisfy. Guests must be 21 or older to check in (some exceptions apply). Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Toms River Hotel Toms River
- Toms River Holiday Inn