“Great place”

Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Toms River
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is one of the best places I have stayed. Jennifer Schel went out of her way to take care of
us. Stayed overnight for a baby shower and may be visting more often in the future,
Rooms were Clean and it is close to visiting MY Son and Daughter in Law.
Looking forward to another stay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Jo P,

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here, and we hope you stay with us again! We greatly appreciate you giving the Holiday Inn Toms River 5-stars.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Were from virginia and we came to new jersey didnt know were to stay for the night we found hiladay inn in east toms and ms. Jennifer Schel was the best front desk attended . My mom and I had a great time in here she was really nice and also friendly made us feel like home I thank mrs. Jennifer Schel for the great customer service :) for her its a 5 out 5

• Stayed: March 2013

Hi roca31212,

Thank you for your kind words about your stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River! We greatly appreciate the 5-star review. We also thank you for the comments about Jennifer and our staff. Your review will be shared with everyone here.

We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

My group spent the week rebuilding in Ortley Beach and we stayed at the hotel. They were extremely professional, understanding and provided a great experience. They catered to every need and I am very happy with the week at the Holiday Inn. I recommend for all!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hi Andrew L,

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always want to give you a big thank you for your efforts in helping to restore the shore.

Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The hotel was excellent! The beds were extremely comfortable, the food was outstandingly delicious, and the staff are very nice. I am a big hotel fan, and am a fan of IHG hotels. This one is one of the best hotels in Ocean County. I do live only 15 minutes away from the hotel, but I wanted to try it out since nothing is going on. But, there was only one problem..........
The logo. That's right. The logo. Now I know they released the new logo and all that a few years ago. But, whenever I look at that logo, I look at it in disappointment. It looks like the logo of a gas station! I swear to god! It's just terrible! It's not the fault of Holiday Inn Toms River, it's the fault of IHG! Bring the old logo back. That logo was appealing to many travelers. Just the cursive writing with the HI star. I just loved that logo. Now, it's this crappy writing with an H. Manager, if you hear me out, join with me to bring the old logo back. The hotel refresh was a good change. But the changing of the logo was just not right. Please manager you have to understand. If the old logo is brought back, the Holiday Inn hotels worldwide will get more customers.

Room Tip: Tip: Explain to some of the staff why the old logo should be brought back.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Aaron B,

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review of the Holiday Inn Toms River! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

The Staff at the Holiday Inn Toms River

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel overnight while attending a meeting that was being held for sandy relief for the jersey shore. I have never been here before as we usually go to the Quality Inn but i will definitely come back for out next seminars, the service and staff were outstanding they were so friendly they helped us make our visit to the jersey shore an excellent experience!

• Stayed: March 2013
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear rsharpia,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River! Thank you for the great comments about our hotel and staff. We are very lucky to have such an amazing team.

Thanks again!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a very good experience at the Toms River Holiday Inn. Traveled to Toms River from Delaware for a funeral, Jennifer, front desk manager was very helpful when I called for directions and when we arrived she was welcoming. I would definately stay there again, Rooms were clean. Palms restaurant in the hotel was convienent for an evening meal.

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor. Overlooking the parking lot. Heater made noise but we just turned it...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Mary C,

We are all so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at the Holiday Inn Toms River. We greatly appreciate the 5-star review and your comments about our front desk manager, Jennifer. We are very lucky to have her as part of our team! Thank you again!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I live in Jackson, NJ and I had some friends visiting from Pittsburgh because we were attending the St. Patty's day parade and festivities in Seaside Heights, NJ for the weekend. I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn in Toms River. I had the best customer service i have ever recieved at a hotel by Jennifer Hayden( I believe),The front desk manager. She was so extremely pleasant. She was so cheerful and welcoming it made my stay really refreshing. It's great to see people be passionate about their job. Im 25 years old and I have been to quite a few hotels, i was so shocked about how friendy she was. Usually people at the front desk just get you in and out quickly without making any conversation and are miserable. Jennifer was so fun, welcoming, and really seemed to care about us. She made great conversation and was so helpful. I will always go back to that hotel every year for when i visit seaside for St patricks day, and i will also recommend it to friends! Jennifer was awesome! I hope shes praised for doing such a great job. We need more people like her!!

Also wanted to mention i had really good wings and a cranberry chicken salad at the palms restaurant. The restaurant has awesome food. Kyle was our server and he was friendly too.

5 Stars for the holiday inn in toms river! :)

Room Tip: Talk to Jennifer, she will help you out!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Jenny F, Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hi Sarah C,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn Toms River and for this amazing review! It is wonderful that our friendly staff helped make your stay more enjoyable. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the entire staff. They will greatly appreciate your kind words.

We hope you enjoyed the St. Patrick's Day parade! We look forward to seeing you next year!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Toms River
#3 of 11 in Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel - Toms River
Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!