Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Americana Motel(Toms River)
TP Hotel(Toms River)
View Hotel
Pine Rest Motel(Toms River)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewstr hoteljennifer schelfront deskpalms restaurantseaside heightsindoor poolnew jerseyenjoyed my stayatlantic citybanquet managerfitness centerthe entire staffthe staff was greatwould highly recommend this hotelvisiting familyhousekeeping staffrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel was outstanding. We were a little worried at first that we would be too far from the beach but that was not the case. It only took us a few minutes to get to the beach and waterpark. The rooms were very clean and spacious. I loved the Bath & Body works soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. The pool was very clean and the kids loved it. The breakfast buffet was delicious. Traveling with small children is often very difficult, guest services (Jennifer Schel) was very accomidating and attentive to our needs. Thanks for making our stay pleasureable. We will definetely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Jennifer Schel is by far the friendliest, most helpful and most competent person I have ever encountered at a Holiday Inn hotel --- and maybe at ANY hotel!

Room Tip: This hotel is always super clean. Everything AAA+
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel over Memorial Day Weekend for the Brick Soccer Tournament. The hotel is very nice and clean, very well located and is staffed with Great Guest Services personnel. Jennifer Schel is a great Guest Services Representative as well as a lovely person. My son was very sick when we arrived. She made sure that we had everything we needed and greeted us with a smile everytime we came through the lobby door. With the stress of the weekend - Jennifer Schel actually made sure we had a good time and were very comfortable. Going way above and beyond her duty made her stand out as an exceptional employee and we would definately stay there anytime we are in the area. Thank you Jennifer - for taking the time to make us feel special.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Hotels_Unlimited_Inc, Guest Relations Manager at Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

We hope that your tournament went well and we are glad to hear that Jennifer really made your stay comfortable. I am sorry to hear that your son was ill but we are greatly pleased that you were taken care of. We hope to see you soon on your next visit!

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with this facility. The rooms are out dated but the cleaning staff kept them spotless. The front desk staff was great. I'm not from the area so I was always in the lobby asking for directions, etc. when I was coming and going. Jenifer at the front desk went out of her way to make sure that she answered all of my questions and really made me feel like I wasn't an outsider. My kids had a blast at the pool. We will definitely be staying again next time we go down the shore.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel several times, I must say our stay was excellent rooms were clean, but definitly need to be rennovated. The staff here is so friendly from the moment I checked in to the wedding event that night, from the food, to the excellent staff that made my cousins wedding a huge success! She couldn't be happier with how everything went. All of the guests loved it from the moment they walked in! I would definilty say this hotel is great, especially since its 10mins from the beach as well! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

We love weddings and we are glad that you enjoyed the wedding and your stay with us! We appreciate your comment and are pleased that your found our staff to be excellent. We pride ourselves on our friendly service. We hope if you are ever in need of a hotel that you will choose us again!