“Best cinema around”

Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Toms River
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is the only Marquee Cinema in the area. Seats are comfortable, access is great and it is always clean and well kept. Much closer to me then the two Lowes Cinemas we used to visit.

1  Thank John A

Reviewed April 16, 2014

There's a good view of the screen from any where your sitting. The seats are comfortable and tilt backwards, you don't feel crowded. But do bring a sweater or a little throw blanket, as it is a little bit chilly

1  Thank denise s
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The seats are first rate.The ticket seller seemd like it was a bother to take your purchase.Lobby area needs some cleaning and staff needs to act more professional.Sitting on counter tops is a red flag!Also ,why does an employee ,who has a handicap sticker,find it appropriate to park in a handicap spot while she works her shift?Seems like many patrons of the complex could use this spot while conducting business.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place to watch movies with stadium seating so no ones head is in your way. Current movies great snacks. Clean and up kept . Kids love it. Comfortable seats...

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went there this week to see the Wolf of Wall Street. I drive 17 miles and pass 3 other movie theaters because this is the best theater in the area. I visit this theater about once a month and have never been disappointed. I have always found the theater to be clean and well maintained. I have also found the employees to be friendly and helpful. I agree with a previous review that it is a large parking lot and it can sometimes be difficult to find a parking spot close to the theater but we have never had to walk a long distance. We enjoy the stadium seating with the large comfortable seats that recline. I have never seen food or garbage on the floor as one review indicated. Best of all the popcorn is great. I enjoy this movie theater. Another positive is that next to the theater is a Ruby Tuesdays and a Five Guys Burger and Fries. Enjoy the evening and see a good movie and finish off the night with a great burger.

1  Thank garda19