“Average Food And Lacking In Service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #27 of 299 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visit Olive Garden about three times a year and after each visit I ask myself why I keep going back. Maybe I think the quality of the food will improve and the service will improve but it just doesn't happen. The food is consistently average and the service is consistently poor. I'm not saying that the food is bad but it is nothing more than average. There are several very good Italian restaurants very close to Olive Garden and the next time I am in the mood for Italian food I will visit one of them.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I took my mom (who recently move to Toms River) for lunch at Olive Garden and we were a bit disappointed at the service. The food was o.k. but so much less than usual. I have been to Olive Garden in East Brunswick and the portion is usually very generous, so I was expecting just the same type of food service in this other location. In general an o.k experience but not as I use to experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

we had a great time we were six for dinner food was great our waitress was. wonderful .going again april 23 for my birthday this time we will be 12 olive garden here we come .i never though i would said this about the olive garden thank you j longo

Reviewed March 7, 2013

While trying to decide what to order, the supervisor came to the table, ubruptly removed the tent card displaying the daily specials. Our waitress had previously stopped another person who tried to do the same. the waitress, upset about all this, reported the incident to management, but no one came to see us. Business as usual.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the Olive Garden on our way back from the shore and because they offer a gluten free menu.

We've eaten at Olive Gardens in the past but never under the restrictions that a gluten free lifestyle presents when dining out.

Well, we couldn't have had a better experience and the lions share for that belongs to our server, Peggy.

She couldn't have been more helpful, understanding the challenges and offering a number of suggestions.

We will definetly be back!