“Great food, quality, and clean with exceptional service.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #37 of 298 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

NWe were looking for a reliable well know restaraunt for my family of five while on vacation at the jersey shores. This place provided quick service. Was very excellent food. Service was excellent. If there was a ten rating I would provide it for this restaraunt and must note that the service was exceptionable. As a matter of fact in over 20 some years I have not received the top level service at any restaraunt or other that even comes close to what we received here. It's defiantly a place that is quick, reliable, great quality and the server had great awareness to our needs. Definately worth going and close to the hotel areas.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I’m not crazy about chain restaurants but I actually get cravings for Olive Garden food. The pasta fagioli and eggplant are the absolute best!!! It’s too bad that the serving size of the eggplant is so skimpy. I guess they make up for it with the generous portions of pasta and the unlimited bowls of soup and breadsticks.
The appetizers and desserts are somewhat commercial and highly overpriced but the restaurant does offer advertised specials (on occasion) with either the the dessert or appetizer included.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on the way home from Island Beach State Park. It was easy access from the main road from the shore (Rt. 37, I think). The atmosphere was nice. The waiter was prompt. The food was great! My husband raved about the spices on his food and even mentioned it again at dinner time (which is not normal). Everything was timely, even the arrival of the check -- and my husband was pleasantly surprised with the bill. We had a $25 gift card and that covered the price of the meal.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

The food is delicious and the waitress and waiters are always so accommodating when you go there. The pasta fusilli soup is the best. I buy a large container to take home.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Their Soup and Salad is Awesome....
Dinner is good---not spectacular.
A little less salt in the food would be good.