“Nice solid choice”
Review of Tony's Pasta House

Tony's Pasta House
Ranked #84 of 339 Restaurants in Toms River
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

It’s been a while since we’ve been here but I’m glad we came back.
I’m a big fan of pasta carbonara but not too many places have it on their menu; this place does. It was not the best I’ve had but was pretty good. I would tell the chef to make it a bit less soupy but that’s just my taste. The chicken parm was great and the pasta bolognese was rich and hearty.
Service was top notch , prices were reasonable, so I’d encourage you, if you like Italian, give it a try.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Sit down or take a pie to go. The appetizer to share, The Lubrano Cutting Board, is very good. Salami, provolone, tapenade, etc. Definitely for two people. Pasta dishes are solid with better meat choices than most Italian places around the area. Try the Steak Gorgonzola or the pork chop.

Disclaimer: we won’t be going back. There was a problem with their coupons they put in the local flyer paper. The food is good, but the bad taste in my mouth is over a few dollars and the point.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank JRWarnet
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Went for lunch with my wife and stopped at Tony's. Good variety of lunch items with a fair price of the portions they provide. The food was really good with the sauces and pastas all homemade. The platters came with a side salad and Rosemary bread. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Would go back again and would recommend to anyone looking for good Italian food.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank foodmanJackson_NJ
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Informal. Family type restaurant with great food. Saved more money by BYOB. Italian food with fresh ingredients and artful preparation. Mussels appetizer was awesome. Putanesca (sp?) Great. Home baked bread worth the trip by itself.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank BobHorn818
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Had attended a wonderful birthday celebration there last night. The food was amazing. The antipasta tray to the Calamari and the Chicken Antipasto was to die for. The Eggplant Rollotini was Heaven. The staff professional and exceptional. I would recommend this place to anyone. This was party but I would say even for just dinner it would be a great date night or dinner with your friends and family. Great job guys. We will be back.

Date of visit: October 2017