“Looking for a good pizza ”

Lisa's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #38 of 339 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

So my first thought when entering this place was wow another pizza joint in Toms River and they are all the same... But when you order the calzone or the pizza they are fast and give big portions. Order food for kids and it comes out fast. The Italian food here is just as good as NYC. I give it a solid 10 have been here twice and will go back more.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018

For this area, it is a very fine restaurant good pizza and Italian food. This area is so hard to find good pizza it's non existent down the shore but Lisa's is very good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I can always count on Lisa's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria for good food and friendly staff. Their menu offers traditional Italian cuisine of excellent quality, but some of their specialties have become favorites for me. I have a hard time choosing between: Penne Buon Gustaio (with chicken, mushrooms, and peas in a pink cream sauce) or Chicken Campagnola (with mushrooms, peppers and olives, served over pasta in a pink cream sauce). And I can always expect to please my guests when we order Lisa's "thin crust, well done" pizza! I consider Lisa's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria a local treasure!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We went there with our camera club and had cheese pizzas, no toppings and it was very good. The service was good too and patient, since we were a whole group.
The owner gave us a table in the rear of the restaurant, so I would say it is good for a meeting.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

When my boyfriend and I started dating, this was probably the first or second place we went together. Definitely our first pizza place.
I love it and the staff is amazing. Whenever I'm in the area I always come here and grab a slice. Haven't tried the dining room yet but look forward to doing so!

Date of visit: November 2016