“Going down in quality real quick”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #98 of 298 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have been going to this Red Lobster for more years then I can even remember. Besides just going there to normally eat we will go there for promotionals and special occasions. I used to go there before I even had children. Since having children we seem to go there for every one of their birthdays since they were little. they are now grown and I even have started taking my grandchildren there.

The quality of the food has seemed to go down over the past few times I have gone, while the prices have gone up. I am not sure how long this has been going on.

This last visit was for my one daughter's birthday since this is where she wanted to go. I mentioned to the waiter that it was my daughter's birthday. Now every year since they were little when they knew it was someone's birthday they would sing happy birthday during desert. It is not like they give you anything free, but it is a way to recognize someone's special day. this was the first time even after i requested it that they did not sing. It may not seem like a lot to some people, but it is like tradition in my family.

As far as the food I was really disappointed. I had the Walt's shrimp, which is a breaded shrimp. It was wet and soggy. I had pasta dish along with it and the pasta was cold and stiff. Also I had a garden salad and I have no idea where they got there lettuce from for it, but this stuff was wilted and terrible looking. The fod is definitely not worth the price.

I doubt highly even after all these years I will ever go back. Guess it is time for me and my family to find somewhere new to celebrate special occasions.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I eat there with my kids on all family occasions. It's a great break from burgers and fries. The service and quality is only match by their variety and those rolls!!!

1  Thank Montel38
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

we were there when I was very busy but that's not an excuse bad food slow serviceand some utensils dirty.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been going to this Red Lobster for years and the food always meets my expectations. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I like having choices with the portions (half or whole). The fish is fresh.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Food and service are tops at this chain restaurant. We try to get there once a week and have never been disappointed.