“nice place...give it a shot”
Review of Sophia's Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sophia's Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I used to eat here for lunch all the time, but now they only do a dinner (4pm)- but I will comment on the lunch quality as I'm sure it is just the same at at dinner. The food is always fresh, and tasty. I would return in a heartbeat--when they bring back lunch, that is!

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Everything on the menu is amazing, I know because I have been coming here for years. You cannot find anything wrong here. If you do come try the Chicken Ala Nona!!!! Five stars!!!!!

1  Thank Minmor
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Perhaps this review is too limiting, but when my husband and I want Italian seafood, this is where we go. The salad is fresh, the garlic rolls are filled with tasty tidbits, the wait staff is always pleasant and the price is right.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

service is very bad was a great place to eat.never going back SERVICE SUCKS got seated and nobody came to take drink or food order other people were seated and got waited on after we were seated 20 min. ahead of them

Reviewed October 27, 2012

While visiting my mother, we decided to try this strip mall restaurant. When you enter it appears to be just a pizzeria, but in the back is a cozy 50 or so person restaurant. We tried 3 appetizers- all terrific. The Firecracker Shrimp with orange glaze combined great flavor and significant heat! The antipasto was filled with meats and cheeses and fresh mozzarella - lots of it. The stuffed mozzarella was wrapped in grilled prosciutto and was bountiful. We also ordered the Tuscan salad with grilled shrimp. The salad had Portobello mushrooms, tomatoes, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella and the dressings were noteworthy. The Farfalle dish with Parmesan and Pancetta was huge and fabulous. One of the seafood specials had fishy tasting mussels and a lobster tail that was unremarkable, otherwise this would be a 5 star rating. Try this restaurant. You'll love it, and the garlics knots are delicious!

1  Thank Jezziebones