“Finally!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Xina

Xina
Ranked #3 of 296 Restaurants in Toms River
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: New restaurant where Ava's by the bay was.
NJ
“Finally!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

A restaurant that belongs on this beautiful Jersey Shore location. I have lived nearby for years and never understood why so many restaurants struggled and failed on this bay front location on the west side of the Seaside Bridge. What a hit with Xina! A 5 star rating in all categories BUT call ahead for reservations...you will need them. :)

1 Thank pgannon

“First time, great time.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

While visiting from California, we ate at Xina. It was delicious. All dishes were plentiful, tasty, fresh. I recommend Xina for a delicious and pleasant evening.

new jersey
“Awesome food at reasonable rates!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place is ridiculous! In a very good way. We went there with a party of 10 and absolutely no one was disappointed in any way. The sushi rolls are grand and delicious. They were so big I couldn't even finish my rolls. This has never been a problem for me. They also offer a wide variety of oysters from PEI, the West Coast, Cape May, Port Norris, and Blue Points. We had the Cape May and Blue Points. The Cape May ones had a sweet taste that I really liked. They also offer Kobe beef sliced thin for you to cook on a stone at your table. Very cool, indeed! In addition, it is a BYOB so you save here, as well.

New Jersey
“Nice Night Out”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went with my spouse and kids before they went back to college. The food was excellent; we all had the spicy rock shrimp as appetizers, which were a bit hot for me but still delicious. I had the Peking Duck which was perfectly cooked with crispy skin and amazing bok choy as a side. My spouse had General Tso's Chicken which was packed with spicy, perfectly cooked chicken. One kid had the two sushi rolls which he said were excellent and the other had the Cracklin' Calamari Salad which was huge and delicious.

Service was very good; our water and drinks were refilled quickly...

Only problem I have with the place is the atmosphere -- the noise level on any given night is high, and you really can't hear anyone at your table without talking louder than usual. But it won't keep us from going back when we want great Chinese...

New Jersey
“All Around Great Place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Met friends for dinner here and absolutely loved it.

Great menu, excellent service, and awesome food.

Sushi was outstanding.