“Very Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nuova Luna - CLOSED

Nuova Luna
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Delicious NEW restaurant.
toms river
“Very Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

This restaurant is a hidden gem. Although, it is located in one of the best areas of Toms River that is the County seat it needs to be discovered by the locals.
My husband and I were impressed by the diversed menu, fine quality of food presented and the warmth displayed by the owners and staff. One of the few in our area presenting an upscale atmosphere.

• Visited December 2012

Toms River, New Jersey
“Incredible Innovative Italian Fare and Impeccable Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

WOW! What a great restaurant this is!!! Can't wait to go back and bring more friends so they can also savor the superb food being served here. I don't know where the 2 bad reviewers ate, but it certainly wasn't here. There were 3 in my party we had the garlic shrimp which was done to perfection, eggplant rollantine (not soggy like everywhere else I've ever had it) crisp eggplant tasted like it was just fried, rolled around very fresh spinach with fresh ricotta, yum, and the mussels Nicolina, awesome preparation. For entree's we had the chicken stuffed with pesto & marscapone OMG delicious, the zuppa de pesce over linguine, & the bucatini all'amatriciana, which were both fantastic. Can't say enough about the food. The service was excellent as well, Cheech our server was great and the chef came out after dinner to see what we thought of everything....loved that. It's a BYOB too!! You gotta try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
“Amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I am absolutely upset with the last two reviews. Have been to Nuova luna many of times and had an amazing experience. From the service,food and music. Never had to wait and the food was to die for. Had visited Baker Street restaurant and there is no comparison. Do not wait to go visit this amazing restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

toms river
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“stay away !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I wished I saw tripadvisor first. I agree with~ miadevi poor choice... we left and went to Bakers Water Street, the best place in Toms River. We waited to be seated, and was also ignored. Food was not what i thought from a Master chief what a joke. save your time and money... Stay away...

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank sassy c
miadevi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor choice tonight :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Service : No one there for at least 15 min. to meet & greet.
We finally sit down and are basically ignored while 2 tables get served before us and almost finish by the time our waitress gets our order,mind you there's 2 waitresses on duty & only 3 tables of customers.
Food : Wish I had stayed home and boiled pasta and had it with jar sauce, not that I do , but it would've tasted better than the poorly made Puttanesca at this restaurant.which is a standard dish.
All I have to say is that if you have any taste in food what so ever ,try somewhere else or stay home save your money! :(

• Visited October 2012