“stay away !!!!”

Add it.
Nuova Luna
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious NEW restaurant.
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I wished I saw tripadvisor first. I agree with~ miadevi poor choice... we left and went to Bakers Water Street, the best place in Toms River. We waited to be seated, and was also ignored. Food was not what i thought from a Master chief what a joke. save your time and money... Stay away...

1  Thank sassy c
There are newer reviews for Nuova Luna

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Service : No one there for at least 15 min. to meet & greet.
We finally sit down and are basically ignored while 2 tables get served before us and almost finish by the time our waitress gets our order,mind you there's 2 waitresses on duty & only 3 tables of customers.
Food : Wish I had stayed home and boiled pasta and had it with jar sauce, not that I do , but it would've tasted better than the poorly made Puttanesca at this restaurant.which is a standard dish.
All I have to say is that if you have any taste in food what so ever ,try somewhere else or stay home save your money! :(

1  Thank miadevi
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Restaurant was empty during lunchtime hour. Should have been a bustling establishment considering the amount of people who work in Downtown Toms River. This place has a very pleasant atmosphere and the decor was lovely for this autmn season. We enjoyed the chicken soup and tasty crusty bread. The main course was a porketta panini. Not impressed at all! The meat was extremely fatty, the swiss cheese was sliced way too thick. The roll was not grilled like a panini should be and the sandwich was cold when it should have been hot. The french fries were way too greasy and overcooked. The coleslaw had too much pepper and was very soupy. Based on this meal I would not return.Sorry, not for me...

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nueva Luna is far above average. My wife and I travel there from Jackson at least once a week for some great Italian cuisine. The food and the pricing is excellent. The entertainment is superb, they have a live singer that will knock your socks off with his many different voices. . Will be back many times for sure

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This Restaurant NEVER disappoints. There is NOTHING average about it at all! Chef Umberto always makes sure the food is just the way you like it! I asked for something that wasn't on the menu and they made it perfectly. And I could listen to the weekend singer Joey B. everyday. He is so talented and so much fun. The staff is very accommodating. Put them all together and Nuova Luna is a MUST try. You will LOVE it!!!