“Nice view”

Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #15 of 297 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a night out with friends, a casual business lunch location or the best place to watch the game, join us at Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille in Downtown Toms River! A restaurant where great food, a relaxing waterfront location and the NJ Shore's best entertainment meet.
Fort Lauderdale
“Nice view”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

While waiting for our vacation rental to be ready on a saturday we (6 of us) stopped for lunch. Despite some of the food reviews I read on trip advisor we wanted to eat outside on the water so we chose WaterStreet. Unfortunately we were all disappointed in the food. The service was good and parking was in a lot by meter. I'm sorry to say next year beach week we'll be looking for another restaurant

• Visited August 2013

new york
“Value Plus”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a very popular place and it's huge. Nice views, great bar scene too. The only down side is there are plenty of young people as "summer help" some experienced and some not so much. The cocktail hour is a real deal as was the Wednesday night special, any burger on the menu BUY one Get One. Between the half price apps during happy hour and this I don't know how they made a profit. The burgers were great and the wings were too. So what ever it may lack let me say that it more than makes up in location and value. The food was Good.

NJ
“You Have Got To Be KIDDING!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I live local, she has been, I have not, we decided to go for our 10th anniversary dinner. Sharon asked for a cocktail, our waitress suggested a blood orange margarita, she drank 2 sips is was terrible! I had asked for unsweetened iced tea, no lemon, it came with a quarter lemon stuck in it. We had asked for extra napkins, no such luck until I hunted down the waitress and asked again, also asking for a ice tea for Sharon. The waitress was too busy sweeping the floor to notice we were unhappy. The salads came, the lettuce, what there was of it was limp and unappetizing, we did not eat much of that course. Our dinners came next, mine was fish and chips, about half the fish was delicious, the rest was over cooked mush (was it left over and recooked?) and the chips tasted like a salt shaker was spilled on them, when the waitress asked “Is everything OK?”, I told her exactly this and her reply was “OH”. Sharon had a fried combo mixed seafood platter with, shrimp, “good”, fish, “no comment”, scallops, “less of a comment” and a crab cake, ‘non edible”. So we stacked the plates and asked for the check and the waitress asked if we wanted “boxes” can you believe it, for what?, I would not feed it to a pet.

1 Thank MEVNJ
Freehold, New Jersey
“Arrived by boat!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We took the family for a boat ride down the Toms River and ended up at Baker's. Our overall experience was great. The food, atmosphere and service was exceptional. I highly recommend this boat ride and dinning experience if you are looking for another place to "dock and dine". Easy to get too and a beautiful ride on the river!

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Wait staff made all the difference!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We dine here during summer visits, mostly for the waterside dining experience. Curious about Baker's in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, we dropped by again. Our waiter was exemplary: attentive but not overbearing. Food was good, with fine value for the price. We'll be back!

Visited July 2013