“Good views...Good atmosphere”

Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #16 of 299 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a night out with friends, a casual business lunch location or the best place to watch the game, join us at Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille in Downtown Toms River! A restaurant where great food, a relaxing waterfront location and the NJ Shore's best entertainment meet.
Bayville, New Jersey
“Good views...Good atmosphere”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Like this restaurant because it's on the water and there's a good crowd. The last few times the entrees weren't that good but we always enjoy the apps and soup. The crab/artichoke dip is great and I love the lobster soup. I tried the pizza for the first time and it was good. My husband got the seafood combo and said it was alot better than the last time we went. Overall, this is a good restaurant and a great spot to sit outside and have a beer in the warmer weather.

Jersey Shore
“Great Portions, Great Specials, Great Views”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friends and I visited Water Street Bar and Grille for a quick bite to eat and it was great. There are 1/2 price appetizers on Sundays from 1-4 (I think they are the hours) and the appetizers are huge. The crab dip was a little spicey but excellent, the garlic shrimp was great, nice size for the shrimp cocktail (not part of the special) and we also had a cup of the lobster bisque which was to die for. The nachos are huge and way too much for one person to eat. The sandwiches looked great and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming overlooking the water. I can't wait to go back!

“Poor service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The atmosphere is really nice and we sat by the water which was also really nice. Our waitress was very nice but our food came out cold and wasn't all that great for the price. I wouldn't recommend the calamari either- it was entirely too salty! That also came out cold. Pretty disappointed with our experience. Maybe it would be better in the summer or with a different server but I don't think we'll be back.

Jackson, New Jersey
“Basic bar/grill type food”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This restaurant has changed from an upscale dining experience to a laid back casual family dining experience. The menu is limited. They had 1/2 price apps on Saturday so we had the Shrimp peroigies which basically were perioigies with a teenie tiny grilled shimp on top of it. Although small it was tasty. I had the grilled chicken pannini with baby spinach, roasted red peppers and cheese and I have to say it was very tasty. The chicken was sliced very thin which was nice. My husband had the crab cake sandwich and although small it was tasty. Both were served with french fries which were good. Service was fair. It was too chilly to sit outside which I would have enjoyed more. In the middle of the restaurant is the wood fire brick pizza oven. Disappointed in no drink happy bar - only apps. Prices were very affordable though. Even the crab cake was a reasonable price.

1 Thank April58
New York City, New York
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Really happy they updated this restaurant to what it is now. Great food, good drinks, even better atmoshpere. Place tends to get packed on the weekends but that is expected.

• Visited February 2013