“great food with a view”

Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #18 of 298 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a night out with friends, a casual business lunch location or the best place to watch the game, join us at Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille in Downtown Toms River! A restaurant where great food, a relaxing waterfront location and the NJ Shore's best entertainment meet.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

we had a surprise birthday party here Saturday 10/13/2012. 20 people ,the wait staff & bartenders were very nice, attentive & the view out on the water is great.food was good, we had the lunch menu so burgers, sandwiches etc, were ordered, appetizers up first.Wings were good, shrimp in garlic ,delicious. I had the reuben (corned beef) which was good,overly generous serving . I would like to get back & have dinner here one day. If you are in the area & looking for a good meal , good atmospere, and good prices, stop here.

1  Thank crrtpo
There are newer reviews for Baker's Water Street Bar & Grille

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had a surprise lunch party for my dad's 60th birthday. They don't have a party room or take reservations in advance usually but since it was during lunch and not during the summer, they were able to take the reservation for me a few weeks in advance. There was no special party menu, but we were able to take their menu and adapt it as needed. So we took off entrees and seafood specials to keep it a lunch menu. We had 21 adults and 2 babies. They set up the table along the windows which was perfect. A beautiful view of the water. We were able to decorate with balloons. We were pretty noisy but no complaints because it is a bar and grill. We had 2 servers for our table and the service was great. For the most part everyone was happy with the food. I ordered penne vodka pizza for the second time because it's that good! We were allowed to bring our own cake which they cut and served at no extra cost. Saturday is happy hour from 1-5 with 1/2 priced appetizers and that was a big help We ordered about 15-20 different appetizers, everyone ordered a lunch, drinks, coffees, etc.. And the bill was under $520 not including tip. That was a great value for 21 people eating and drinking alcohol ! All in all I am happy we chose to go there and would recommend small lunch or dinner parties there to others. We were there one night in the summer when a band was playing which was a great night as well!!!

1  Thank tarabeans
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food is amazing, the view is amazing, and the staff is amazing! A must go! This is a great restaurant for families or couples! We go at least twice a year!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Large eatery on the water. Something for everyone, sports and big tv's in the back, booths and small tables for couples and families in the front with at least one seating area with fire place in the middle. Appetizer bread was indulgent and tasty. The wine list by the glass was not so good. Pizzas were thin crust, unique flavors (spicy crab was very good) and large (I needed a take home box). Not crowded but perhaps that is the season? Water street grille is a fine place for dining out and I will likely eat here again the next time I am in the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

not crazy for my meal. could have been a bad choice.service was ok staff was overworked too busy as it was happy hour