“Just so so”
Review of Aqua Blu

Aqua Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Aqua Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 312 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ate dinner here and thought the food was just okay, the service was terrible. Had to flag down anyone to get another drink 30 minutes later. Also went to their happy hour, once to try it, really a poor happy hour menu, and that food also just okay.

1  Thank Sirena1234

Reviewed August 14, 2012

A new restaurant that open last Fall. A first time visit. An up-to-date design that was taken into consideration to do a large bar business. The night we visited the Bar was very busy but the restaurant only had 2 couples in attendence, we were one of them. They offered a nightly special menu- $25.00 and you get an ap., wine, bread, salad, main dish and dessert. A good value. My wife did order from the special list and enjoyed her mealvery much. I ordered from the standard menu, suggested by our waiter. He suggested a hanger steak that would be " cooked to perfecion, with great flavor & tender. " My steak arrived looking great, after cutiing it & taken a bite, I could not eat it & sent it back, NOT TENDER at all.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

went to Aqua Blue for the frist we love the place everything was wonderful the service .mario the bartender was very helpful . and the owner did everything he could for us .thank you ENZO we had the best center cut pork chop every @ clam sauce was so good. we had two appetizer.we ate at the bar it was funny. cant wait to go back . thier life back in toms river. thank you joseph longo.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I will say this place was nicely decorated and it smelled amazing inside. The place was very busy and unfortunately they did not seem to have enough staff on which made it a bad experience. We were there with a very very large group and I think they tried to do the best they could but the food and the service was lacking which makes this place average at best and not a place I am willing to return to until I hear from others that the food and service has improved. Its a shame because its very nice and if the management gets the food quality under control along with the quality of its service this place could very well be one of Toms River's best restaurants! Good luck hopefully you guys improve!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

While my dinner companions were having their salad my appetizer was forgotten about. Entrees were served and when I mentioned that I never got my appetizer she offered to wrap it up so I could take it home..SERIOUSLY???? No apology, no visit from the manager, no offer of a drink or dessert to make up for their mistake. I was in the restaurant business for 15 years. When you screw up, you do something to make amends. I spoke to the manager on the way out and expressed my disgust that a customer is treated this way in a restaurant in which I just spent $300 for 4 people to dine. When I told her we wouldn't be back she asked "what can I do to change that?" I said,"an apology and a free meal might be a start" She frowned. We left. Never again.