“A nice lunch”

Atlanta Bread Company
Ranked #158 of 296 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wall Township, New Jersey
“A nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

The perfect place for a good sanwich and fresh bowl of soup in a nice warm atmosphere. We will certainly return.

Visited February 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Forty Minute Wait and still no food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went there one morning....ordered a bagel, and coffee to eat in. Sat down and waited and waited, and then waited some more in fact I had waited so long the coffee had been long drunk. It wasn't as though they were busy that morning. Then I noticed customers who had arrived after me had their food, so I went to the cashier and said I have now been waiting....umm 40 minutes for my food and its never appeared. She looked at me, in disbelief, I said see here look the time is on this receipt, but no food! She went of to the kitchen area, and came back with the 'cook' he said I didn't have the ticket in the kitchen! So the cashier said...would you like us to do your food now? No apology, no nothing, they just couldn't have cared less.

Don't get me started...no I would have liked my food to be cooked and served before lunchtime sometime! I politely said no, I have to get going I would like a refund for the non existent food.

To add insult to injury I was then given the incorrect money back...I had been short changed! so I had to point this out!

So if you like to hang around, and then have complete incompetence unleashed upon you the Atlanta Bread Company might be your kind of place!

• Visited February 2012
forked river
“Fairly good bread,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Yep, it's ok. Soup seems expensive for the quantity. Salads vary from day to day and time of day from crisp and excellent to just fair and limp. Never "bad."

Visited November 2012
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“great place to meet a friend for coffee and muffin and chat ,chat ,chat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

No one pressures you to leave your table when you are done so you can sit and catch up with a friend for an hour while drinking chia tea and having a lite breakfast. Clean and pleasant atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
Bayville, New Jersey
“always a pleasure here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

love the veggie sand here on multigrain bread w avocado & panni sand

Visited June 2012