“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is excellent pizza if you like thin crust and brick oven pizza. We order the special with everything on it. Very good pizza.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Filthy bar area on a Sunday evening and I mean filthy! Pieces of pizza on floor when we arrived and still there when we left. Bar top never cleaned after last customers and took awhile after we asked. Service so slow and not busy. We have been there 3x's now. Last Sunday 12/8/13 will be last. Too bad because pizza is not bad.

2  Thank dm2beach
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This location on the corner of W Park Ave and Route 35 has seen restaurants come and go. The former Manhattan Steak House did fairly well here. It was most recently a Tommy's Coal Fired Pizza. We stopped later on a Saturday night, and the place was busy. They have a full bar and several TV's with baseball/football.

We wanted a quick meal, and we were promptly seated. My wife and I ordered a salad to share and a large margherita pie. Salad was fair... the pie was very good. They also brought us fresh bruschetta, which was a nice touch.

They claim they were voted best rice balls this year, so we will go back and try them. If they can beat Citrico's (Bradley Beach) rice balls, then I'm hooked for good. We'll also try the wings too.

Looks like a decent spot to catch a game and nosh.

Atmosphere was good and wait staff friendly.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Placed an order online for delivery that took over an hour to arrive, was incorrect and cold. I had to call the restaurant to remind them of my order and am pretty sure the girl I talked to was the one to finally deliver it. Poor all around, won't be going back as there are plenty of other pizza places in the area.

3  Thank JZCM18310
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It has been 4 months since my last visit. A good friend ave us a gift card so we decided to go one night just me and my wife. So we sat a a table for to and were greater very nicely by our waitress. We ordered the caprice salad, calamari, and a pizza with sausage and broccoli rabe, with fresh mozzarella. The caprese salad was excellant , fresh tomatoes, fresh greens and the mozzarella was very good! The calamari was ok, a little tough. But the pizza was to die for, for a Moment I thought I was back in Italy, this pizza was good!! The atmosphere was a little quieter thn last time with nice music playing. The reasturant decor could use some updating. This could become a favorite place if tables, and especially the chairs, were more comfortable the TV's with the constant playing of a helicopter view flying around Italy is getting old. After a while I was hoping the TV would break. fresh paint, new art, new booths, tables and chairs, new plates, silverware, and a quality music system, the wait would be longer! As I said last time, the food is good, Dim the lights and squint! Oh my biggest beef... The machine was down so I could not use my gift card?? Never heard of that...?? So I will be back for pizza soon and I am hoping that machine is fixed?
Enjoy!