“Disappointed”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Toms River, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Placed an order online for delivery that took over an hour to arrive, was incorrect and cold. I had to call the restaurant to remind them of my order and am pretty sure the girl I talked to was the one to finally deliver it. Poor all around, won't be going back as there are plenty of other pizza places in the area.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank JZCM18310

“Update on Ninos. Same rating with some new comments.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

It has been 4 months since my last visit. A good friend ave us a gift card so we decided to go one night just me and my wife. So we sat a a table for to and were greater very nicely by our waitress. We ordered the caprice salad, calamari, and a pizza with sausage and broccoli rabe, with fresh mozzarella. The caprese salad was excellant , fresh tomatoes, fresh greens and the mozzarella was very good! The calamari was ok, a little tough. But the pizza was to die for, for a Moment I thought I was back in Italy, this pizza was good!! The atmosphere was a little quieter thn last time with nice music playing. The reasturant decor could use some updating. This could become a favorite place if tables, and especially the chairs, were more comfortable the TV's with the constant playing of a helicopter view flying around Italy is getting old. After a while I was hoping the TV would break. fresh paint, new art, new booths, tables and chairs, new plates, silverware, and a quality music system, the wait would be longer! As I said last time, the food is good, Dim the lights and squint! Oh my biggest beef... The machine was down so I could not use my gift card?? Never heard of that...?? So I will be back for pizza soon and I am hoping that machine is fixed?
Enjoy!

Visited September 2013
nj
“Great for quick meal”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stopped in for a quick meal. The food was quite good and portions were large We had the veal parmigian and veal marsala. I would go back again. This is byob so next time we would pair with a nice wine. The owner was serenading a large group in Italian and we thoroughly enjoyed him!! It was after 9:00 and many other restaurants had stopped serving ao this is a rest that serves a little later.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank kswny
new jersesy
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ordered a large pizza and wings. WE asked for the leftover pizza to be wrapped. When we got to the car we realized that the server never brought back our leftovers (1/2 large pizza) Went back in. Server said he thought he brought the left overs to the table. Person who cleared said no. No compensation offered. Never mind we generously tipped our server. We were looking for a new pizza place since Crisinis closed...it will not be Coal Fired Pizza...we should have received all that we paid for!

• Visited August 2013
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Great Italian Food & Amazing Wings!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I first discovered Nino's at WingFest at BlueClaws stadium and they won for good reason. Their lemon-garlic-rosemary wings are heavenly! We have ordered wings and pizza for takeout since then but just recently decided to eat in and try out their dinner menu. The food was fabulous! My husband had the Nino's Ultimate - shrimp, veal and chicken in sherry cream sauce over pasta. Great combination and excellent sauce! I had the Veal Pizziaolo - tender veal in a tasty fresh tomato sauce with onions, peppers, mushrooms and kalamata olives. Also, you can bring your own beer or wine. That being said, the service was just okay - however, I believe we had someone new as I noticed that the other server at a nearby table seemed very knowledgeable and efficient. Also, the place could use some sprucing up - it's very open and pizza-parlor-ish. Could maybe use some tablecloths for dinner and some dividers to make it less of an open hall. I would still go back and definitely order takeout. It was excellent food with large portions and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013