“Excellent.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Nino's is the only place in town where I am never disappointed by my experience. From the servers to the food everything is very well rounded. I try something different every time I go there and each dish turns out to be my new favorite. Every single time I have went to Nino's I have gone home with leftovers which I LOVE. There servers are always attentive and polite. On weekend nights the line is usually out the door but somehow the host always seats everyone in a remarkable amount of time. The italian guy that always wears that funny hat sings on the weekends and my friends love that. It's a nice addition to the Italian atmosphere they have there. Their pasta is homemade along with wings, and some desserts. They won awards for their tiramisu, wings, sauce, and rice balls which is very impressive!! Obviously, they are doing something right. I would recommend Nino's to anyone!!

1  Thank Michele0422

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Ninos has the best food as service ! The waitresses are so nice always greeting you with a smile :) , especially the owners so understanding if there is a mistake made I love that everyone's is there to help ! Even the host always making sure everything is ok. I love the food it's simply amazing especially the pizza and pasta it's all made and they did win boss of the sauce well deserved!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nino's Coal Fired Pizza has great service and even better food. Whether it was the delicious family style calamari or the mouth watering chicken parmesan with vodka sauce, Nino's is the place to be. We have gone to Nino's multiple times with our family and friends and have only had excellent experiences. The menu has a variety of great options, but don't forget to try the margarita pizza because it is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been going to Ninos for months now I have yet to have a complaint. Not only is the food delicious but the service and atmosphere makes my experience even better. My past experience is by far my best. I brought my family and some friends to try and they LOVED it. We had family style apps and entrees and there was plenty of food to take home. We can't wait to go back and the rest of the crew feels the same!

1  Thank Alissa R
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Shame shame shame on YOU NINO's coal fired pizza in Toms River. Leaving your restaurant without a manager when a HUGE issue arises and there's NOONE available to help your customers. I was beyond nice about the condensation dripping on my head from the ceiling vent during my entire meal. The icing on the cake would be the RUBBER BAND that my (very health compromised post chemo friend) found in her lasagna. Great job telling your "pizza guy" to apologize for you when he called you. Thanks for nothing. Pretty sad that you leave NOONE at your establishment willing and able to take the 20% off our bill when I showed them "my receipt" on my bank records on my phone. You haven't heard the last of us. You leave us no other choice but to let my 3,500??? Friends aware of your poor management of a business. Shame on you. Ps the 20% was YOUR "customer appreciation promo" mind you -- what a joke. We have been loyal and regular customers despite your many flaws in how you run your operations and staffing. We have spend over $500 in your restaurant in the past 30 days. We will be spending our hard earned money elsewhere. We have brought many friends and recommend your restaurant on a regular basis -- what a disappointment to our guests tonight who traveled from PA. We enjoyed the food (until now). We went there regularly despite the consistent mismanagement. There were more times that we have spent there than not where the place is run with sheer incompetence. But we'd return for Angelica and the food flavor. We have never gotten dessert there until they gave us free dessert tonight to try and compensate for the multiple errors. The dessert was HORRIBLE!!! The cheese cake sucked and the tiramisu was nasty but the cannoli cream was the worst! However, the zeppolis were decent and Nutella pizza was interesting. But we will now be going elsewhere. By the way, you can delete the post from Facebook but here it's a different story.

3  Thank Dale P