“A lot for your money”
Review of Rivoli's - CLOSED

Rivoli's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A great rest. with waiting lines every night. Been there for years.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Food was good and so much for your money. Each entree is more than enough for one. Good Italian food. Staff friendly too. Not far from Seaside Heights beach town.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Rivolis ALWAYS offers a HUGEportion. The food is good. You will have leftovers to take home! The owner, Tony is rude and nasty to his wait staff however.

1  Thank Ladycopnj
Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is an old time favorite for Toms River. Families that visit the shore always make sure they visit Rivoli's while there here. The food and atmosphere are good, it has a warm feeling to it and the portions are tremendous, it's tomorrows dinner. Try the desserts, there made there and are quite an experience. I loved their crumb cake with ganoli filling...HMMMM...good for whole family, friends or couples....there's entertainment on occassions. It is a BYOB

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Wait staff were rude and owner is even more rude. When my sister and I were asked by manager how everything was during our dinner and mentioned that we had a little problem with our waitress, she become nasty herself. Then why ask us? As we were leaving hoping to put this behind us the owner was waiting for us and starting yelling and berating us. I had to wonder if he would have treated us this way if our husbands were with us.

9  Thank Anne P
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My mother was born and raised in Sorrento Italy....I can attest to the authenticity of their food. My mother , my husband and I love their food.