“You won't leave hungry.”
Review of Rivoli's - CLOSED

Rivoli's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A great rest. with waiting lines every night. Been there for years.
Jackson, New Jersey
“You won't leave hungry.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Lots of great variations on pasta dishes. Good food, great prices, lots of leftovers. BYOB makes this a very inexpensive night out.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Laura K

Little Egg Harbor
“So over rated and so dissapointing”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went to celebrate my daughter getting into college.The restaurant was so dirty.It stunk
The service had a nasty attitude the food was cold it was awful.I wouldn't even feed my dog the leftovers nasty place never never again.Please don't serve my food on an over sized plastic platter like what you are serving me.Our table was broken just an awful restaurant my son got dessert and it tasted like the food in the fridge.Horrible.

2 Thank l0ve3kids
forked river
“Copious Quantities”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is good Italian style with some shore fish choices. The feeling is fun and crowded and the portions are gigantic, too big to eat at one meal, but seems to make everyone feel good and enjoy the bargain

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must visit”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

We were greeted by John, our waiter and brought to our clean cute table, this is a great place, terrific atmosphere , awesome food! The bread was hot and fresh, the salad was crispy and fresh and our dinners were brought to us on the biggest plates you ever saw!!! We have plenty of left overs...and ther mural of the cast from Jersey Shore was terrific!!

Brick, New Jersey
“Lots of not so great food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Huge portions but not that great. Was better many years ago. As I have to come up with 100 characters I have added this useless sentence

1 Thank romedini