“Mama Mia!”

Mia Italian American Restaurant and Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Mia is an Italian-American Restaurant and Bistro located in Toms River New Jersey.At Mia it's about wonderful food, served in abundant portions, in an impeccably decorated environment. We start with the freshest ingredients and prepare our meals in the finest Italian traditions. The service that you receive is exceptional, everyone at Mia is committed to your absolute satisfaction.We have created a family atmosphere to celebrate life's big moments and we are pleased to exceed expectations for parties of two to two hundred. Mia is about family, yours and ours.We serve an exciting menu full of tastefully prepared delights; seafood, pasta, veal, chicken, and beef highlight our menu. Our appetizers are exquisite. Our desserts are second to none.In short Mia offers exceptional value in dining. We invite you to B.Y.O.B.We look forward to meeting you soon.
Toms River, New Jersey
“Mama Mia!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I will say that I very much enjoyed my entree at this comfortable little bistro on both occassions that I've visited. The first time was with friends from work and ,aside from the ala carte salad with balsalmic dressing that three had ordered and three sent back to the kitchen after looking at each other with a puzzled look on their faces and also passing on a replacement, everyone very much enjoyed their meal. However, for a BYOB, your meal will be very pricey. Since I enjoyed my first experience there, when I found a coupon for this place, I decided to ask my husband if he would like to go for dinner. We had a nice time. We skipped the appetizers, ordered the Chicken Murphy and the Pasta Puttanesca with a side of sauteed spinach and finished with coffee. Everything was good! Even with the $25 off ,before tip, the bill was $40+. I like this place but unfortunately, for me, I really can't afford to pay Manhattan prices for a weeknite meal out.

• Visited June 2012

Bcwd, NJ
“Right in my own backyard”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great Food and Great Service. Who would ever know that such a nice restaurant would be tucked in a shopping center looking like a pizza place. What a suprise. Step inside and there is much more than you would expect! Yeah the prices are a little high, but you get what you pay for. The food is excellent! Portions are large.

• Visited September 2012
Toms River
“It's about time!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Wow, I moved down to Toms River two years ago from up north, and I’m so happy to have found Mia. A friend of mine told me I had to try it, I’m so glad we did! I’ve been suffering through the rest of what Toms River has to offer for way too long. I never write reviews, but I use Trip Advisor often to look for new places to try. Most of the time I find that the restaurants in Toms River never live up to what the reviews say about their restaurants. Not this time, Mia is a real treat if you love fresh made food to order. The Restaurant is spotless, and very beautiful. My wife could not believe how clean the bathrooms where. The menu has everything you could want to eat, with a great selection to choose from. I will be back soon with all of my friends! Big plus it’s a BYO; my local Toms River Friends will love that!! If you are from out of town, don’t be fooled like I was, go to Mia’s and you’ll so happy you did!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Abe R
Ocean Gate, New Jersey
“Very Average”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Prices are high , and the food is average at best.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Flyerno.one
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Mia has both a wonderful atmosphere and an extensive menu. We have dined there many times and the excellent food keeps us coming back. I have recommended Mia to both friends and family.

Visited June 2012