“No good ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean County Mall
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

This place used to be good but it went down hil. I have had food at a diner that was better than this. It tasted bad and portions were very small. I won't be back. There are many more places that are much better in the area.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Rudest bartender ever had shoulder length brown hair she came in like 5pm,will never be back.Was there about 3:30 no problems before she came on hate to see when she was there couple hours and tired.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018

On October 14th I walked into my baby shower at Tuscan. You would think this would have been an amazing time and experience...I personally was beyond surprised at how bad the service was and how small the food portions were. The servers were no where to be found at any point. Yes, there were pitchers of soda and water initially put on the tables, but that's all you got. The servers never came back, never filled the drinks. I wanted a glass of water and a friend of mine had to go to the bar to get a glass of water for me. When the meals came out, I was shocked at the portion and the food was cold and nothing great. The chicken parm was so small that it looked like it came off the children's menu. I was so embarrassed that my guests were given this. My mother's food was completely wrong and she had to go to the kitchen to have it fixed which took forever(after everyone was done eating. I went to cut my own cake, which my cousin took over and served it since again there were no servers. There were dirty plates on piled on the table from the lunch that the servers never cleared off. I later found out that my friends had to run out to a store to purchase table cloths since my mother and friend were told that they would be provided, yet there were none available.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO BACK! They charged my mother a mandatory gratuity of 20% for servers that did NOTHING! They did not offer a discount for the terrible service.
My mother called the manager, Danielle the banquet manager, a few days later after she expressed to me her disappointment and they offered her a $100 gift card. I couldn't believe that they would even offer this to her when she lives 2500 miles across the country. I called the manager, Danielle, myself and expressed my disappointment and how embarrassed I was at the service and food portions. She told me there was nothing they could do and asked if my mother could give me the gift card to use for myself or if she could use it when she visits again. I was shocked by this response! I requested that my mother be reimbursed for the full gratuity that wasn't earned and something additional credited to her credit card. The manager Danielle said she would ask the new owners. Her response was the owners will only give the original $100 gift card. So I called the restaurant again and asked to speak with an owner. The general manager Vicky asked what the problem was and I explained everything yet again. She said that she would talk to the owner. Her response back was the owner wanted to offer another $100 gift card to me. I told her NO that I will not ever return to Tuscan again. I requested to speak with the owner and still have not heard back from whom ever that is. She absolutely refused to provide me with the owners name and said he will call you.
So here I am still waiting for the unknown new owner to call me back. I will never return to this poorly ran place of business. It really says something about how bad they need money that they couldn't refund my mother money for the terrible experience. I guess the new owners are too cheap to compensate her other than a gift card to go back to a terrible restaurant. I wish I would have taken pictures of the entire experience. I was too busy trying to enjoy my party.
So my advice is don't have a party or event of any kind at this place. Go somewhere else where the service is good, the food is good and the management and owners actually care about their customers.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank daniellekarma
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

On Palm Sunday, you decided that playing rap music and creating a sleazy club atmosphere (picture Seaside only trashier).... was a good idea. Your DJs didn’t even have the foresight to play edited music without the cuss words for the people who were trying to enjoy a peaceful dinner in your restaurant. This was my first, and absolutely my last, visit. Our waitress got snippy because we asked her to speak up. Your hostess didn’t have enough class to close her legs in her too short dress when bending down to pick up sugar packets off the floor. Trash. Straight trash. Oh! The best part? We were told that the event was to bring in a new type of customer because it’s “middle age people during the week, and dead on Friday and Saturday nights”. Well, this 30-something won’t be a customer again. Not on a weekday. Not on a weekend.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank TheLittlestCoop
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Our first time here on a Wednesday night. Got there about 6:35PM. We were seated at the last open high top in the bar. Our waitress came over fairly quickly and gave us menus and took our drink order. I then watched as the drinks waited for her for 10 min before she brought them over. We ordered food at 6:55. (We were charged for regular prices and not Happy Hour, which ended at 7PM, so she had to get a manager to correct that.) We finally received our food at 7:45. That's right; 50 min after ordering. The food was all very bland, even though it was supposed to be spicy.

Date of visit: December 2017