“Needs something..”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "The Best"
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We were three people, 2 of.us ordered salads.i had mandarine chicken which was very good. The second diner has chef salad which was good,had a lot of cold cuts, hard egg, etc. The third diner had a calzone. It looked beautiful, however when it was cut into it was ice cold. It was returned and warmed, and didn t taste fresh. I think they have a lot of pre made items because of their extensive pmenu. I guess quanity is more important than quality. Also waiter was not very attentive, not deserving of 20% tip he received

1  Thank Nottano
There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Diner

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stopped in at the Four Seasons Diner for lunch. It was a very nice, comfy place where the staff was very friendly and the service was great. I ordered a soup and sandwich and it was very tasty. The fries were not greasy and the food was hot. They offer a nice array of desserts to select from. This was a nice dining experience where I will return to again.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Staff could be a little more attentive in refilling coffee, my waitress never came over the entire time after we dropped our food and we needed to get a different staff person for a refill. The food was pretty good though.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our go-to cozy place, Four Seasons offers a wide selection of food choices, evening specials during the week, and great service. Staff is friendly, and always have been eager to please. With the amount of times we go, you always will experience an error here and there. That happens rarely, and they always make up for any problem. This place gets crowded during the dinner rush, but it's expected with all of the better restaurants in the area. Worth a stop.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Classic diner but brighter and fresher. Nice service and classic diner fare. I pass up closer places when I'm in the mood for a diner, and go out of my way to visit the Four Seasons.