“Best Thai Food”

Siam Spice
Ranked #14 of 297 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Description: Trust me, this is a good restaurant.
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Best Thai Food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Have been to Thailand several times; eaten thai food on many occasions.. love it.
Siam Spice is one of the very best.. they use fresh produce and it was outstanding! We would highly recommend it

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ram232

Bayville, New Jersey
“Never disappoints”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I love to eat at Siam Spice and it never disappoints. The food is delicious no matter what dish we get. I recommend the curry dishes as those are my favorite. They have 4 types of curry ranging from mild (massaman curry) to very spicy (green curry) and you can get it with meat, fish or tofu. The owners are super friendly and the atmosphere is great. BYOB.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sbooker11
Bayville, New Jersey
“Delicious Food...Good Vibe...Great price”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Siam Spice since the restaurant opened and it never disappoints. The food is delicious/authentic (one of the owners is from Thailand) and the restaurant has a good vibe. My husband and I love Thai food and used to go to Thai restaurants in Manhattan and Princeton before we moved to Ocean County. Siam Spice is even better than those places plus it's less expensive since it's BYOB. It's a great restaurant that we highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sbooker11
Toms River, New Jersey
“Thai the way it's supposed to be”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I learned to eat Thai food when I lived in LA. Fed by a friend who's grandmother came from Thailand, never spoke English, and never needed to. There is an enormous Thai population in southern California. Siam Spice very happily takes me back to the days of clear cooking, recognizable spices, and a sweet atmosphere. Prices are right. The staff is friendly.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lisa A
“Awful pad thai”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

A couple of friends told me how good this place was so me and my girlfriend gave it a shot. What a mistake that was. We ordered the pad thai noodles and they were terrible. They had an awful sour taste. It was so bad I called them up to tell them how bad it was and he did nothing to fix the situation. It was 12 bucks of overpriced garbage. We had to eat elsewhere immediately after.

1 Thank thegreattaste