“Very good, but”

Siam Spice
Ranked #17 of 299 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trust me, this is a good restaurant.
Reviewed July 23, 2012

like others have said very cramped. I usually go at off hours so not a big deal but if you go at prime time your dining neighbor will know your life story. The food, always fresh and very tasty but I'm finding that the portions seen to be shrinking. They were never very big but since they opened the plates are a lot smaller and with pricing on the high end for Thai will not be going back that often.

1  Thank Gary S

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Love the food! Well made, fresh and delicious! I crave their curry.

2  Thank Karenh614
Reviewed March 16, 2012

tucked inside a small strip mall, this is a now not so well kept secret in toms river. Food is always good and not overly filling. It's a bring your own. I suggest cold cold beer, cus there is a real spicyness.

1  Thank MacManfromNJ
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We've been living down the street from this restaurant for two years and finally decided to try it after hearing so many good things. The food was great, and we had a good recommendation from our server. It is a small, quiet place and BYO- good for a relaxing night.

1  Thank ERits
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I'm a fan of Thai food since I visited Chiang Mai many years ago...

I really enjoy this small intimate restaurant with quiet instrumental music, intimate lighting, delicious spicy food...

You must try their Thai tea...

Be aware that they are not selling wine or beer but you're welcome to bring your own and save some $$$

1  Thank benoitleblanc