“Great Tomato Pie!”

It's Nutts Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Titusville
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had dinner and a great tomato pie. It is crispy, and thin. Salads are big enough to share. Servers are very good. Place is small but there is also outside dining. Delicious ice cream and homemade deserts. A must try!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Service is wonderful!
Food was good, fast and priced well.
It is quirky fun little place. It is very intimate and conversations across the tables were fun and welcome. We talked with other diners about what they saw and what was worth going to.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My sister and I stopped to grab a simple milkshake. First we weren't even greeted when we walked in and just sensed a negative vibe. When the woman working behind the counter finally had said to us "are you folks dining in?" We both responded "no we were just wondering if we could get two milkshakes"? The woman rolled her eyes, like it was asking an arm and a leg from her and then responded yeah. She was the only one behind the counter but that doesn't give her the right to treat us like that. It wasn't like she was extremely busy. She had ONE customer! Ive worked at an ice cream shop before and I do know that making a milkshake takes a while. But it wasnt like she was super busy. We thought it was rude, disrespectful, and very unprofessional. My sister looked at me and said "do you want to leave"? And I said yes. I will never be giving my money to this business EVER! They don't deserve it.

2  Thank elysehartpence
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'm not fond of this establishment for several reasons: tables are jammed together (and I mean jammed), it's loud, the menu is over-extended and, honestly, it's dirty. Windows are dirty, staff are randomly dressed and rushed, grounds are untidy and furnishings are cheap. Maybe it's okay if you want a quick sandwich, but I think if the public areas are messy with dead flies on the windowsills, what does the kitchen look like. Lots of parking and a separate ice cream window.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food is good. Place is kinda dumpy in an accidentally eclectic way. Service was very slow, I noticed other tables get served a lot faster than ours. Waitress "forgot" our daughters kids pizza.
Family atmosphere, good ice cream. Can get ice cream at outside window. Location is nice, along the delaware river. Great location for bikers (motorcycle enthusiasts) as well. Very popular route.