“Don't miss this newly opened Restaurant in Titusville.”
Review of Patriot's Crossing

Patriot's Crossing
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Description: Resteraunt Bar located at intersection of River Rd and Washingtons Crossing- Pennington Rd in titusville, NJ. Wonderful deck over looking Delaware River and Washington's Crossing State Parks in both NJ & PA. Had been another resterant that closed some years ago. Right on road in front but peaceful inside. Just opened 2 weeks ago. I ate there yesterday and the servings were generous and well priced. Good selection of beers on tap. Being right next to the State Parks this a great spot.
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Two men were sick of working in an office and liked to cook. Boy, are we grateful. We read a good review of this place in the local paper. They have only been open two weeks. Apparently they know what they are doing because the food and service is as good as any place in the area. First of all, the parking lot is small but don't let that discourage you. If it is full, you make a right turn to the right of the restaurant (like you plan to cross the bridge to PA) and turn right to park in the parking lot across the street in Washington Crossing Park. This parking lot is right on the Delaware River. There is a nice shady deck behind the restaurant which has a lot of tables. It overlooks the Delaware Canal and the Delaware River. There is a beautiful bike path running right beyond the deck running North to Lambertville and South to Trenton so you can bike there easily. Now about the food. The photos in the newspaper were mouth watering so I ordered what I saw in the photo. A big, juicy hamburger cooked to perfection. I managed to only eat half of it. It came with the best onion rings I have had in my life. Very few places make them freshly battered and deep fried, never frozen. Crispy and yummy. My husband's sweet potato fries were equally delightful. Fried just right. I talked to one of the owners and everything they make is fresh and cooked to order. They have a liquor license too. Our waitress, I think her name was Katie, was friendly, perky and the service was seamless. They had a lot of things on the menu which I will be happy to try on my next visit. I love real homemade soup which is hard to find. A women sitting at the table next to me had a huge bowl of wonderful looking, made from scratch, soup and a very nice platter of calamari. She told me it was fabulous. Looks like I have to make a return visit this week. They also have take-out so you can take your food across the street to the park, spread out a blanket overlooking the Delaware River and you will think you are on vacation in the countryside of Europe.

12  Thank Linda F