“Great Eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was in Tinton Falls, NJ to run the Long Branch Half Marathon. I had gene there last year and it had been a good experience. My repeat visit did not disappoint. Went there for dinner. My husband and I ordered the dinner special 2 Caesar salads and 2 entrees for $20. I had a pasta dish with chicken (carb up), it was delicious.

1  Thank HeidiHayes

Reviewed May 13, 2014

No matter what time we go here, the food is always good!!!
The service is great too!!!! The Manager actually walks around to all the tables to make sure everybody is happy! Tinton Falls, NJ is the best.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My wife is picky about her hot wings and these measured up. They are saucier than most other wings, which is neither good nor bad. They do have a great selection of micro-beers.

The service is generally excellent but every once in a while it can be really slow.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This Applebee’s was very near my hotel and it was a cold winter night. Why venture too far? Upon arrival, I chose the bar, as I was along and didn’t see any reason to take up any more room than I needed for dinner.

Bartenders Melissa and Crystal informed me of the a beer sampler special they were running to try out some new local craft brews and asked for customers’ comments. Sound good to me. There were about a dozen or more to choose from listed on a chalkboard. The deal offered a choice of three small glasses for $6.00. Two the three (amber, porter and stout) I chose were excellent and the third was quite acceptable. Others sounded worth trying, but maybe next time…

Needing some dinner, I paired their ‘Whiskey Steak’ with the flavorful beers and they complemented very well. Good food, good beer choices and good service. Life was very good this evening.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service was fast here. Server was great even though she was helping another table of 12. Drink was okay, but the food was fast and hot.