“Consistent Quality”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Close to hotel and quality of food was consistent. Noisy on the weekends otherwise it was a great experience

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were staying at the fabulous Red Roof Inn in Tinton Falls and we wanted to eat some good food instead of fast food. We went to the local Applebee's. The food was prepared perfectly and they had a great selection of items to choose from. They can prepare your food the way you like it and they aim to please. Service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and caring. The food was fresh and the restaurant was clean. A perfect dinner out.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This area is extremely busy with traffic and after a day of working with clients, the last thing I want to to do is to go back out and fight traffic looking for a place for dinner. The Applebee's on Hope Road is a 2 minute walk accross the street from the Courtyard. The food was good as usual at Applebee's and the service was very good. On both weeknights I went there, it was about 5-5:30. It was not crowded and I was seated immediately. Overall - very good.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've been a few times in this restaurant. for Lunch and always eaten very good food. I was surprised was leaving the place. I found a guy with red shirt asked him his name and if he worked here. Him said sadly "my name is mario and yes i work here i cook". When asked if he liked his job I was surprised that answered. he say : "I love my work and in this restaurant we worked very hard to prepare the best food". I will take my lunch here more times. And the staff is very nice. 100% recommended.

1  Thank susane1234
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were 2 brits eating there with 4 friends who were locals. One of them eat's at this particular Applebee's very frequently because she believes they currently do the best steak at a reasonable price in her locality.....we're inclinded to agree.

Lot's of choice on the menu including some healthier options (one of which I had and it was tasty as well). Service was great. They were playing English Premier League soceer for a time on the big screen (not exactly a plus point to some!). Ambience was good - especially to us Brit's who just want to experience americana. There was a guy with his guitar outside - couldn't really hear him but he seemed good and obviously Live music is an attraction to many.

When we visit our friends again, we hope they take us back to this Applebees :)