“Didn't stay to taste the food....”
Review of Moose's Tavern - CLOSED

Moose's Tavern
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wayside Road
Description: Located in the heart of Tinton Falls, NJ, Moose’s Tavern offers a delightful balance of delicious food and excellent service. We pride ourselves in serving Certified Angus Beef and 1855 brand pork, along with an array of pasta, chicken, and fish entrees. Don't forget about our one-of-a-kind salad bar! With happy hour at every hour, our high quality product won't leave your wallet empty. Moose's Tavern provides a warm, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere with the best staff on the Jersey Shore. Come visit us and become a part of the Moose's Tavern family. "It's Everybody's Place!"
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very deceiving name, Moose Lodge, when my friends & I popped in to check it out we expected to see a bar area with a big fireplace, comfy leather chairs and cocktail tables, maybe an outdoory look. The bar area & bar was pretty small. Took a peek in the dining area, it reminded us of a diner. We ended up going elsewhere. Just curious how they came up with that name!

1  Thank Nannette E

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ordered a $12 chicken Tuscan dish and got one piece of dry chicken . It came with there salad bar that need major updating. My husband ordered wings which were like $9 and not gd. And two drinks each that were small and watered down believe me don't waste your time .

1  Thank Skvasik
Reviewed January 17, 2013

So glad to see a restaurant back at this venue. Moose's Tavern is a casual, friendly restaurant with good food at moderate prices. When I was there one of the blackboard specials was corn nuggets appetizer. Delicious! How many restaurants would even offer this? I would recommend this for a good comfort food, casual dining experience. If you go, ask Moose, the owner, to see the moose hat

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Here is a newly opened and completely remodeled family friendly restaurant. Great food at modest prices, accomadating staff and alert service. A satisfying menu with numerous ever-changing black-board additions to keep things interesting. 1202 Sycamore Avenue in Tinton Falls (Formerly home to Charlie Browns) Give it a try.

2  Thank Duff1052