“I love the Jersey Shore”

Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
“I love the Jersey Shore”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I loved the staff!!!! The location was perfect for thr reason we came to jersey!! Joes Crab shack!!!! A beautiful weekend!!! The rooms were clean, but clean under the bed!! Staff was friendly and helpful!!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank TaurieC
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Red Roof Inn, Tinton Falls and would like to thank you for such a nice review. Our staff is very friendly, always try to help guests. I will definitely let them know about your review.

Also you have mentioned that we don't have elevators, but actually we do as we have 3 floor building and for guests convenience, we have to have it.

Thanks again and give us chance to welcome you in future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed August 3, 2014

This was my first time staying at Red Roof and definitely will stay at one again. When I checked in, I was greeted by a very friendly staff. It made me feel very welcome. Traveling alone, I was very happy that I was on the first floor. The room was newly renovated. It was clean and comfortable. It was reasonably priced. When I checked out, again I spoke with a lovely clerk. I will definitely come back to Red Roof, especially Tinton Falls.

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for your kind appreciation. Your words mean lot to us. Yes this is a newly renovated property and under new management and we are trying to provide best services at affordable rates.

Thank you again and allow us to serve you in future.
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Floor all sticky by toilet. My bare feet stuck to floor. My imagination ran wild. So gross. I know it was a Red Roof Inn but holy smokes. This place took the branding of the franchise to new lows that I thought it couldn't get to.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Thad H
Dear Thad,

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem that occurred during your stay to prevent any future occurrence.

Dumont, New Jersey
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great for pets but the room did not have a fridge, did not have a microwave or a coffee maker. The halls were dirty and my bed smelled like human pee.. Only got 3 stars because I could bring my dog. I thought I booked it till Sun and got a rude call to GET out of the room at 12pm Sat. They did not give me a receipt or any proof that my reservation was wrong. We had to hurry up and book another room 30 miles north to enjoy the rest of our holiday. Very VERY unprofessional.

Room Tip: First floor make sure you have your receipt because they kicked us out..
Dear,

On behalf of my staff, I apologize for anything that hurt you. But our hotel check out time is 12 noon and on saturday we usually have loads of reservations and rooms need to be cleaned at least by 2PM check in time. Also the room that you reserved must be 2 beds and we don't have refrigerator and microwave in that type of rooms. It is listed on all reservation websites. But as we are new management, we taking all the guests' comments into considerations and going to have freeze and microwave in all rooms.

You also mentioned that you were not given the receipt. When you had been to front desk, nobody gave you your receipt? Please call hotel number and give them your email so that they can send you your receipt.

Again thanking you for sharing your response and sincerely apologize for anything that did not meet your expectations.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Rooms are very small, bathroom had mold in the shower and when I tried to get out of my reservation because the rooms were so small they would not let me. I was willing to pay for one nigh but they made me stay another night because they said they were going to charge my card for 2nd night anyway and I did not want to pay for two hotels for the same night.

I tried to talk to General Manager but he was always busy.

Room Tip: don't stay here
1 Thank motherof32014
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed July 17, 2014

When we booked online and saw the images of the place we figured these must be generic photos. We were wrong, this place had gorgeous hardwood floors, and remodeled to something awesome, we loved every bit of our room and stay, and was the same exact price of those that are no where as clean or remodeled. The Hotel is nestled around forestry with perfect maintained landscaping , combined with the remodeling, it gave us a very warm and fresh feel.
The gal that checked us in was very pleasant and this was an overall great experience. To top it off the shore was only 10 min away and have decided to do one more stay in two weeks.

Room Tip: When going back to the hotel from the shore, keep an eye out for the left turn, otherwise you will k...
1 Thank Zack175
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hi Zack,

On behalf of my staff, I thank you very much in appreciating our hotel and the services. Yes the hotel and the rooms are remodeled and we try to keep as clean as the guest should feel home comforts. We have nice landscaping around the hotel.

Also the shore is just 10 minutes away from hotel. Thank you for sharing these few tips with others.

I will share your experience with my staff to boost their confidence that gives them encouragement to work hard.

Once again thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience and looking forward to welcome you in future.

Dan Naik
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Read recent reviews with trepidation prior to arriving but had nothing to worry about. Friendly reception and quick check in, clean and spacious room (306) and huge TV! What's the problem? Recommend on our experience.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nigel U
Dear Nigel,

Thank you so much for you kind appreciation. Your words mean lot to us. I will definitely share your experience with my team.

At Red Roof Inn, we want our guests to feel confident, significant and comfortable. And my staff works hard to provide best service to the guests at very affordable rate.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience. We look forward to your arrival in future.

Dan Naik
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinton Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!