We stayed 2 nights in the hotel (Friday & Saturday night). We arrived late about 9:30 and was faced with the desk clerk (Sheila) dealing with a difficult customer. She handled herself beautifully. We ended up having to wait for about 20 mins until she took care of the customer, but it was worth it. The room was clean and the area was nice and quiet; even as close as it was to the parkway, we still had a couple of good nights sleep.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn - Jersey Shore is a 2 star 119 rooms hotel renovated in 2012. Hotel is 100% smoke free, conveniently located off exit 105 on the Garden State Parkway and Routes 35 and 36. Hotel provides free parking on premises and has HDTVs in all rooms with premium and on demand channels. Red Roof Inn Jersey Shore accepts pets free of cost. Freeze, microwave, iron and hair dryer available in all Superior King rooms. Hotel provides free wireless internet and free local long distance phone calls. Local attractions are: Long branch beach - 5 miles Jersey Shore premium outlets - 3.5 Miles Monmouth Mall - 1.9 Miles Monmouth Park Horse racetrack - 4.2 Miles Jumping Brook Country Club - 4.5 Miles Monmouth University - 4.8 Miles Pier Village - 5.3 Miles Asbury Park Convention Hall - 5.8 Miles Monmouth Medical Center - 5.9 Miles Earle Naval Base - 10.7 Miles PNC Bank Arts Center - 11.2 Miles Six Flags Great Adventure - 22 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls Hotel Tinton Falls
- Tinton Falls Red Roof Inn