Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in a room on the third floor. There is a elevator for this 3 storey hotel. The Elevator is quite old and would need to be refreshed, but it is still functional. The room was spacious with two double beds. The bathroom is separate at the back. The bath tub needs to be refreshed too.The heating was working to perfection even with the little noise of wall cracking. The room was quite, in 7 days I never had to complain about neighbours noise, the only noise I could hear was when people walked in front of the door. The room was cleaned every day and I think the wooden floor makes the difference. There was a flat TV, a Business chair but the internet speed was a disaster. It was not a High Speed Internet Access. For 7 days it was the same very slow connection.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review about our property and staff. We are very proud of our new renovation and all that comes with it. Thank you very much for listing the new great amenties that await guests when they come to Red Roof Inn. We take pride in our service and try to make sure that all guests when they arrive feel confident, significant and delighted with Red Roof. Again thank you for the review and also for posting the pictures.

Have a great day

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

This is the best value in Tinton Falls. If you're not on first floor you may have to walk a bit to get to your room. But 2nd level is always quieter than ground level so it's not a problem. Free coffee at front desk. Mattress was new! Only gripe: no ironing board, so iron your shirts before your trip. 9/10. Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 30, 2012

For the price, a nice,clean spacious room with plenty of plugs for all of my electronics. Staff was helpful for things like places to eat and places to find gas early morning. Some of the amenitities like in room coffeemaker or iron were missing, but still a good value for the price point.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Good afternoon and I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay along with our newly renovated property. The new bedding and large flat screen TV's are just 2 of the many changes here at Red Roof Inn. Our Superior King room does in fact come with an in room coffeemaker along with a large desk area and and micro-fridge and micro-wave. All this and a king size bed. Again I would like to thank you for the nice review and please try remember Red Roof Inn in future travels. Ask for an upgrade to try the Superior King.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have stayed in Red Roof Inns sporadically for 25 or so years, but Hurricane Sandy forced me and my two dogs into lengthier stays at this location and at the (wonderful) Lawrenceville, NJ location before, a month spent at each. The unique challenge that separates these hotels is that Tinton Falls *still* houses very many fellow Sandy evacuees, which presents many unique challenges for the staff (and us customers). The exemplary staff made up for these inherent issues and for the relatively smaller rooms by going above and beyond their job descriptions. Simply put, they made my stay more bearable. As I left, I told DONNA, ROZ and Mary that they were "saints" for putting up with customers' verbal abuse as they took out their frustrations about FEMA on them, irresponsibility with their dogs and general neediness...always with a smile and the utmost of professionalism. Donna could've gotten hit by a car while rescuing a dog which got loose, walked dogs as their owners worked during the day, and showed infinite patience and compassion, especially toward the needy elderly among us. I'm a RN and even I could not have demonstrated the level of patience I witnessed in this staff during this difficult time (this also includes Rita, Lou and the ever hospitable Manager, Carl). Lastly, as Joan Meme said, I cannot say enough positive things about the most exceptional person of all: ROZ in housekeeping. She has to be among the kindest, sweetest souls I have ever met in my life (and loved my pups). I hope there is some type of bonus or reward program given them at their corporate level because they certainly deserve it!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Good afternoon and thank you so much for this fantastic review. As you are well aware this has been a challenge for everyone from the guests and to the staff here at Red Roof Inn. I am very proud of this team as during this time of need, professionalism in all duties with their job has been nothing short of fantastic and spot on. I know my staff takes great pleasure and pride in reading all of these reviews and I will make sure that they read this one also.
We all wish you the best of luck and by all means we will see each other again I am sure. Again if there is something else we can do for you in the future please do call.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This place is perfect!!! Absolute zero issues - very clean, friendly staff, quiet, big room with very good beds, and close to the Parkway. We drove from PA to hunt fossil shark teeth at Shark River Park and stayed here overnight. For around $80 a night I didn't expect much other than problems, in fact I inspected the room & bedding before taking our luggage in. I couldn't believe it - - - this was better than places I've spent over twice that much a night for!!! Call ahead and make reservations - we did due to every hotel in the area full due to Sandy and they were turning people away at the front desk. This is a 5 star hotel, book here with confidence - that was no fluke.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lono007
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Doug good morning and thank you for your stay with us and this nice review. I would first like to say that when you are coming back to the area again to fossil hunt please do call and ask to speak with me. There is a really nice area not far from here were dinosaur bones and shark teeth have been found. It is know to the locals but will pass it on to you for your next stay. Again thank you for this review and I am glad to hear that you had a very enjoyable time with us. The rooms which have been newly renovated I do agree with you are fantastic. The new large flat screen TV's and new flooring package is only the beginning. To end the day in one of our new Sealy beds puts the explanation mark on it. The next time you are out looking for fossils again please do call ahead and I will pass that information on to you. Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

General Manger

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Tinton Falls when my house was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. I was greeted by a very professional, caring staff who made my stay extremely comfortable. I highly recommend staying at this hotel because the friendly staff of Roz, Donna, Mary, Sheila and Carl will go above and beyond to make your stay a perfect one. Roz who is just the nicest person I have ever met, did an amazing job of cleaning my room to perfection! I was treated like royalty. When I returned back to my room it was meticulously cleaned, a perfectly made bed with fresh linens, clean towels in the bathroom and all new toiletries; all done on a daily basis by Roz who is a wonderful, caring individual who really loves her job. Roz always had a smile and a kind word to say. Roz is extremely professional, very friendly, and a hard working person who showed compassion and love for my blind dog who was staying with me. She made a special trip everyday after her shift ended to stop by and visit my dog who just loved cuddling up to her. She took time out of her own personal schedule to play with my dog and see if there was anything that she could do to help. I was so touched by her kindness. Donna who did many jobs, always multitasking, went out of her way to make sure I had everything that I needed to make my stay the best one ever. She provided me with all the necessary items to make my stay comfortable and feel like home. Donna always stopped by to see if there was anything more that she could get me or do for me. Donna is an amazing person who is very kind, caring and always smiling. She takes pride in her job and she always made sure everything was handled in the most efficient manner. Whenever she ended her shift, she would go out of her way to visit and see if my dog needed anything special. She really loves animals and it shows. Mary who worked the front desk during the day was sweet and kind and always made sure my reservation was updated and that I was taken care of and supplied with anything that I needed to make my stay a good one. Whenever I stopped in the lobby she greeted me with a smile, offered me fresh coffee and always had nice things to say. She was always smiling and she made sure I was enjoying my stay. Sheila who worked the front desk on the mid shift was very friendly, always smiling and very accommodating. She told me about restaurants near by and gave me directions to local places. She always made sure I had all the items I needed to make my stay as comfortable as possible. She informed me of any updates and provided me with any information regarding my hotel stay. This fantastic team is supervised by Carl, the Manager who treats his visitors as if they were his friends and family, going the extra mile to assure that everyone was taken care of and had everything that they needed to make their stay a happy and cozy one. I cannot say enough about this amazing staff and the excellent care that I was given during my stay. I would definitely return and highly recommend this hotel to anyone that needed a clean, friendly and safe place to stay. Thank you all for making my stay a very enjoyable one. I think of all of you as my new friends and I am thankful to have you in my life. Sincerely Joan and Meme

Room Tip: This hotel is very understanding of people and animals with special needs. They will go above and be...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Misha J

Joan good morning and thank you so much for this review. Well it has been a very trying and hard time for all. Some more than others but as you know all guests here at Red Roof Inn are treated the same. That is, a friendly caring staff who truly cares for our guests, a clean room which has been newly renovated with many new items and a safe location with many attractions and retail in the area. Yes the beach is only 4 miles away as we all know. It has been a challenge to make sure all guests needs are met but believe we have done a fantastic job at this and at the same time be able to give the guests what little extras they need. Again Joan I am sorry for your lose and as I have stated in the past, brighter days are ahead and staying positive is key. Thank you very much and have a safe and happy holiday season.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

From the day I checked in at thr Red Roff Inn Tinton Falls NJ, with Mary, Carl, Sheila and most outstanding multi-tasking employee LOU was nothing short of supreme excellence. For me Lou and Mary were the finest assistants I have ever dealt with, and I have been in hotels around the world. Their kindness, friendliness, and so willing to make me feel at home couldnt have been finer.
Lou was the most efficent. No matter how many people were in the lobby waiting, Lou has the ability to make you feel that he is taking care of business. No matter what.
The housekeeping staff was the finest I have ever dealt with. The ladies were excellent with their skills. Roz, Rita and Ilsa were the ones that had me for cleaning. Nothing short of excellent and friendly.
And lastly was Donna, doing all the hotel mantainance. And when I say all I mean all. From picking up peoples cigarette butts to bringing a new pot of coffee as soon as you asked for it.. Nothing was to big or small for Donna.
This was one of my finest hotel stays and I highly recommend anyone to stay hear when they are in the general area.
P.S. All showed their love for my dog (Baby)

Room Tip: I was on the 1st floor in the back of the hotel and I loved it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank njlisad1

Lisa thank you very much for this review. As I have stated before we have all been through alot and knowing that my staff and Red Roof Inn were a big part in making this easy for all involved in a positive way is really nice. I can assure you that everyone on staff including myself will miss you conversation and stories we traded many times over a coffee in the morning. I wish you nothing but the best going forward and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It really does get better. Again thank you so much for this review and I will make sure the staff is aware that this has been written.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinton Falls
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!