“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
point pleasant,nj
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We are here because our home is being torn apart and put back together because of Sandy. We have been here since October 28th and will stay here until we can return to our home in Point Pleasant. The rooms are very nice and the hotel staff is amazing. They bend over backwards to make us comfortable and feel at home. I am especially grateful for Carl, Lou, Sheila, Mary and Donna for always being willing to go the extra mile for us. Thank you Red Roof for being here in this time of great need. Janice and Charlotte Yunginger

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Janice thank you so much for the kind comments. I will for sure share this with the staff to read. It has been a very difficult time for all and being able to help you in anyway possible has been a job that we all here at Red Roof Inn do with pride and with all guest needs in mind. Being able to make all guest feel comfortable and secure is what we do here in Tinton Falls. Again I am sorry for the times you are presently going through but better times are ahead as we have talked about and again thank you

Carl Costagliola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
eatontown nj
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had the misfortune of only finding the red roof inn eatontown available during my time of need. I recently lost my home to huricane sandy so the only hotel in the area that was available was the red roof inn. i made my reservation for a studio king with a fridge because my husband medicine needs to be refrigurated my reservation was due to end on Dec 02 at no time when we first cheecked in were we advice that we had to register every 7 days we came to fine out 2 weeks later after they locked us out of the room that we needed to do this but it was ok because thats red roof policy understandable, Now the part the I still dont comprihand is that on Nov 26 when we came to our room they had inform us that we had to be moved to a diffrent room with no fridge and a double bed I inform the desk clerk that I needed the room because of the fridge bed size did not matter aslong as there was a fridge he explain that we had to speak to sheila in the morning but that we could stay that night. next morning my daugher called to ask why we were moved and to advice them that a fridge was a must now the front desk associate SHEILA was the rudest person i could incounter said that their was no way that we could stay in room told my daughter that my husband medicine could go into staff fridge were other guest also kept their things now that to me was the stupidest thing i ever heard of you leaiving your medicine in a public place mind you the medicine bottles had my husband name and information on them then when asked to speak to manager she said the he was on vacation for two weeks and that no one could help me resolve my issue and no appologies she just hang the phone up on my daughter. so our next move was to contact corporate which was the only way our issues where resolve even though SHEILA once again lied telling the the lady from corporate that they had already resolve the issue and that my husband was aware of it when my husband was sitting next to my daughter and i was at work so even though it was resolved they never took the time to contact us and advice us. I highly suggest that you retrain this SHEILA person because she is oblivious to customer service. This issue caused us to check out early.

Room Tip: Try not to deal with SHEILA
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Felicia good afternoon and I have to say this is not something I like to hear at anytime whether I am on vacation or not. I first off would like to apologize for any unprofessional and rude service that was shown to you during your stay. It is true that at this time I am on vacation but can assure you that I will be speaking to Sheila and make sure she reads this review. Some guest relations training may be needed all around. These last 4 weeks have been very stressful not only on all guests but staff alike. I will be back on property next week and would like for you to call me at your convenience to discuss this matter some more. I can be reached at 732 389 4646. Again I do apologize and look forward to speaking with you.

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Excellent value for the money! Recently renovated. The room smelled so clean when we entered- no hotel smell at all! And it was very, very clean. The new king-size mattress gave me a good night's sleep and great back support. The pillows were new and thick - all 4 of them! We had an office chair and desk, TV, clock and coffee maker. The room had good lighting throughout and a fresh paint job. There is an elevator to the second floor. Pets are allowed. The bathroom is large and newly renovated too. Lots of grass around the hotel - nice change from others built on a lot of concrete. Adequate parking. The staff is enthusiastic and treated us well. It was a cold night and the heat worked very well - warm and toasty all night. Huge mall and great diner very nearby.

Room Tip: The hotel only has 2 floors (and an elevator). The location is quiet. It's a little hidden behin...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Basia776
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I LOVE this location, its one of my FAVORITES.. The staff is wonderful and always friendly to speak to. Perfect location if you have pets, there is lots of grass area. This location is very clean and I feel very safe here. I would recommend this place to anyone who is coming to the area. The rooms are nice as well. Always clean and the fridge and microwave are a bonus. I have stayed at this location many times and always look forward to returning. There is lots of shopping in the area too...

Room Tip: Any room is good. I have never had a issue with it being loud so I would say any room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
fremont
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Loved the location of hotel! Lots of space and area to walk my dog! Hotel staff was very friendly... Manager was Nice, helpful , friendly and knowledgeable... Newly renovated.. Big comfy bed lots of pillows...nice size bathroom... I loved that its pet friendly and clean....Will be my first choice when I return!

Room Tip: quite and peaceful
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I must say, I am EXTREMELY impressed, by the people, and service, at this particular Red Roof Inn. Located in Tinton Falls, N.J. My adult son, and I, have had to call it our "home" since the Hurricane "Sandy" destroyed, not only our home. But the entire town we live in, has been devastated by the destruction it caused to so many in our state.
Last May was my 1st encounter with the people who work at this location. When we had to stay here for 3 weeks as we waited for our home to be finished. On this occasion, a wonderful woman, named Donna, who works maintenance. Went out of her way on her lunch hour, to jump start my car. The battery had gone dead during the night, and I had no clue as to how to do this!
The desk clerks, Shelia, and Lou. Have gone above and beyond, to be positive and kind with every interaction, I've had with them. The manager Carl is always inquiring if we are being taken care of. Service is prompt, at all hours of day and night.
If you are looking for a great place to stay. Or need a home away from home. While you are looking for housing, this is the place to go. Pet friendly, great people, this is it!!
Sincerely
Amanda Lord

Stayed November 2012
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Amanda thank you so much for this fantastic review. Yes it has been a very trying time for all involved but with a very professional staff and understanding guests we were all able to get through this together. I am very happy and delighted to know that all of us here at Tinton Falls have had such a positive impact on so many guests in such a short period of time under these circumstances . As you hear me say daily "today is a new day and let's continue". You always know that my staff and myself are here for you and you can feel confident in also knowing that because of the standards set by Red Roof Inn every guest, at every location nationwide can feel confident, significant and delighted with their stay.

Again thank you so much and I will make sure the staff hears what everyone is saying.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Professional staff , very courteous. Always make me feel at home. Stupendously simple. Casually comfortable. Great for traveling with pets. You get a fridge and microwave in the Superior King ,Plus they are 100% smoke free. Tons of great food available nearby ,I love delivery ;-) . I am frequently in the area and I will continue to stay at the Red Roof Tinton Falls . Keep up the good work and God Bless.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank QueenYasmina007
Yasmina good morning and thank you so much for this review. We take exceptional pride in our location and I am glad to hear that you took notice of this. We are centrally located near much retail including a mall and the Jersey Shore Outlets. Having a staff that loves animals makes working with guests who travel with a pet much easier to deal with and always welcome at all Red Roof Inn. On top of being Pet friendly and located near some fantastic shopping we have the beach only a few miles away. There is plenty to do here in Tinton Falls. Again thank you so much for your review and as always if you should need any assistance with future reservations at this location or any other please feel free to call.

Carl
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinton Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!