Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Tinton Falls
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Was lucky enough to book their last room on Labor Day Weekend-front desk very helpful and friendly! Entire facility just had a renovation and was beautiful! Room was spotless and comfortable-nice place-great value!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Txr622 thank you very much for your review and feelings about our property. We are excited and happy to roll out our new product to all Red Roof Inns nationwide as the new renovation package is being received with overwhelming reviews. Our renovation which includes new flooring, large flat screen TV's, and new bedding are only some of the new things with Red Roof that people are talking about. As always Red Roof Inn prides it self on making the guest feel confident, significant and delighted. I thank you once again and please make sure to say hello if and when you are in Tinton Falls again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in march while on business in the area. The hotel is hard to get to and there isnt much in the area. The rooms open to the exterior so watch out if you are staying in the winter. It was wasn't in march so it made for a nice stay.

The room was clean and the staff made sure I was away from the other guess so everyone staying at the hotel would have a quiet visit. Te drive to the jersey shore, Asbury park and Monmouth is quick and allows to visit those places.

Overall this hotel isn't too bad.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Shiela, the night front desk lady was so kind and helpful! I pulled into Jersey after a difficult day and a bad experience at another hotel - and she was so kind. She loved my dog and even gave him a biscuit. We felt so welcomed and appreciated there - because of her. We both slept good that night!

In the morning, Mary the day front desk lady was equally as kind and gracious! I even met Donna - she greeted my big golden with smiles and hugs...she is a natural pet person. I wish I could hire her at my company!

Anytime, I am anywhere near NJ - this is our hotel of choice! Couldn't of asked for better people! Room was clean - and I got the room with two beds - one for fido - and even he was sound asleep!

Thank you ladies! You are an awesome team!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thankful Paws thank you. At Red Roof Inn we take great pride in making all guests feel welcome and appreciated. It is very nice to know that as a team we are able to do just that. I have talked to all the ladies you have mentioned and they also are very thankful. I am also happy to hear about your reaction to our newly renovated property. The new renovation package that is being rolled out nationwide is being accepted with really fantastic reviews. The new bedding package and new large flat screen TV's are probably the favorites. Thanks again for the kind words and we do hope that you and fido come back soon

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel and were pleased. It was only a half hour from the beach that we were intending on going to the next day and we needed a clean, reasonably priced hotel to spend the night. There were no bugs as someone else had posted. I am a pretty fussy person and i liked that it was quiet even though it had a decent sized crowd the night we were there. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I brought my daughter and nephew down for the weekend to hit the beach. This place is decent. I have no real complaints about the rooms or service just maybe some suggestions about the staff. Although they were extremely pleasant and helpful, I found it off putting that e dry time I left to go to the beach or dinner, the staff was ALWAYS standing outside smoking, the maid, the front desk clerk, and the maintenance guy. Upon check in, all 3 were outside, chatting and smoking. To be honest, for esthetics, it doesn't paint a very good picture for your hotel. That's really the only concern. Other than that, very good!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Worst hotel check in I have ever experienced. Filthy buggy rooms. Rusty tub. Just remodeled but still looks like same bad red roof rooms with a new floor. Floor had small patch of carpet that was cover in dirt food and bugs. They then hit you up with a safe usage fee at check out which also took forever. Do not stay here

• Stayed: July 2012
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Good afternoon I am the General Manager of this location and really saddened to hear of your experience here with us at Tinton Falls Red Roof Inn. By all means I would like to talk to you about your time hear and would like to hear more about your check in experience. I am sorry that during your stay this was not brought to our attention as we would have corrected this immediately. Again I apologize and look forward to your call.

732 389 4646

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I just called to book the room for the weekend. The rooms have all been upgraded and it seems to be a nice place and you are allowed to bring pets and the rates are very reasonable for a "Jersey Shore" location. When I called to book, I informed reservations that I would bringing my pets. I was told the policy doesn't allow you to leave your pets unattended ??? How can you accept pets but not allow guests to leave them in the room unattended ? You can't bring the pets to dinner - you can't brings your pets to the beach ? So you are just supposed to go to the Jersey Shore and stay in the room with your pets all day ? Doesn't seem to make any sense. So you can't leave your pets for a few hours during the day to go to the beach or a few hours at night to go to dinner or the boardwalk but you can bring them - just stay in the room and don't do a thing.... I was very disappointed i wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to take thier fur babies along unless you plan on staying in the room all day and night - might as well just stay home....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore? Share your experiences!