Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Crystal Inn(Eatontown)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
View Hotel
Ramada Inn(West Long Branch)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskjersey shorehalf marathonasbury parkthe garden state parkwayhome away from homehousekeeping staffgreat place to staycoffee makernice staysheliamotelrripetsmicrowavehousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Worst hotel check in I have ever experienced. Filthy buggy rooms. Rusty tub. Just remodeled but still looks like same bad red roof rooms with a new floor. Floor had small patch of carpet that was cover in dirt food and bugs. They then hit you up with a safe usage fee at check out which also took forever. Do not stay here

• Stayed: July 2012
i0211, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Good afternoon I am the General Manager of this location and really saddened to hear of your experience here with us at Tinton Falls Red Roof Inn. By all means I would like to talk to you about your time hear and would like to hear more about your check in experience. I am sorry that during your stay this was not brought to our attention as we would have corrected this immediately. Again I apologize and look forward to your call.

Carl Costagliola
732 389 4646

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I just called to book the room for the weekend. The rooms have all been upgraded and it seems to be a nice place and you are allowed to bring pets and the rates are very reasonable for a "Jersey Shore" location. When I called to book, I informed reservations that I would bringing my pets. I was told the policy doesn't allow you to leave your pets unattended ??? How can you accept pets but not allow guests to leave them in the room unattended ? You can't bring the pets to dinner - you can't brings your pets to the beach ? So you are just supposed to go to the Jersey Shore and stay in the room with your pets all day ? Doesn't seem to make any sense. So you can't leave your pets for a few hours during the day to go to the beach or a few hours at night to go to dinner or the boardwalk but you can bring them - just stay in the room and don't do a thing.... I was very disappointed i wouldnt recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to take thier fur babies along unless you plan on staying in the room all day and night - might as well just stay home....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Felicia N
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We came here for the New Jersey Marathon. Being that it was marathon weekend, it was hard finding us a reservation since we booked pretty late. This was farther away from Long Branch and we weere initially worried how the distance would keep us from taking us to the run on time.
However, because th staff were great and helpful, we managed to be at the run with enough time. The staff made it check in and out efficient.
The room, itself, was clean, interior quite updated. No bed bugs, which has been my priority concern for me/us since we went to Rome last year and brought home bed bugs from the hotel we stayed in.
And, oh yeah, theres free coffee!
Overall, id say im satisfied.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband and I were visiting our family inNew Jersey and our stay at the Red Roof could not have been better and more pleasant. The room was exceptionally clean and had many extra conveniences, such as in-room coffee, refrig, safe for our valuables and a big screen TV. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay the best. We are looking forward to August when we will return to New Jersey and definitely stay at the Red Roof I highly recommend staying at this hotel. It is close to resteraunts, entertainment, and malls

Room Tip: Very close to the NJ Parkway
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We got this hotel through priceline express deal at half the price any of the other hotels in the area were going for so that was a big plus! Room was well air conditioned and bed was extremely confortable. IT was a superb value for the price.

There were several problems however. The Satellite TV and wireless internet did not work on one night when there was a thunderstorm. When we called management about it they said that it doesn't work in bad weather.

WORST was: they DID NOT CLEAN OUR ROOM! We left the room at 11:00 am for the beach and returned at 4:00 pm and the room WAS NOT CLEANED. So I just went to the front desk and the person there was great about getting us towells and soaps and things we needed.

So this is a case of YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! But we were happy with price and plan to return on the next weekend. The front desk person SHEILA was very nice and helpful throughout our visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Good morning. I am very pleased to hear that you had a very nice stay with us here at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls. I am sorry that when you returned to your room it had not been cleaned yet. Weekends are a challenge on the housekeeping staff as it is very busy and they really do a great job but with a larger work load. The fact that Sheila was able to help you out and satisfy your needs is very good to hear. Please visit our website in the future for great deals and savings. I think you will see by joining our Redi Card program that we to can offer may discounts and specials throughout the year. Again thank you for your review

Carl